Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We’re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve.
Juice Media.IO, formerly TWO NIL is now an Altice USA company, and we are seeking a world-class CRO, (Chief Revenue Officer) to join our team. This leader will take direct ownership of our new business and sales organization and revenue attainment, attracting global brands and direct-to-consumer companies looking to scale their business via our data-driven performance products and services across OTT and Linear media channels. The CRO will report to the CEO of Juice Media and be a member of the C-level Executive team.
- Create the strategy, tactics, goals and operational best practices required to build and manage a world-class sales team
- Employ a data-driven approach across all elements of business development ensuring accurate forecasting methodologies, effective pipeline management, strong compensation programs etc.
- Establish our product-market fit by identifying and prioritizing the target markets, client profiles and customer segments that will generate the greatest revenue opportunities for the company and ensure we will be successful for our clients
- Align sales and marketing to create a marketing machine that drives leads into the sales team
- Provide mentorship and management across all roles within a sales organization: business development reps, sales operations and content marketing
- BA; 15+ years of related work experience within media/ad sales
- Proven track record of scaling revenue and hitting aggressive growth targets
- Experience managing and retaining high performance direct, channel and inside sales teams
- Extremely well networked within the media and marketing industry and/or key decision makers across B2B/B2C or DTC companies with medium-to-large size marketing budgets
- Ability to change course when the data indicates it, understanding how to utilize data and analytics in decision making
- High emotional intelligence: ability to manage conflict, promote equity and inclusion, develop talent and a healthy working culture
- Highly collaborative, you have a deep passion for building something new while generating alignment with key stakeholders across the company
- Entrepreneurial - you’re not afraid to fly the plane, while building it, and are happy to lead by example and get into the weeds if and when it’s needed
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Pay is competitive and based on a number of job-related factors, including skills and experience. The starting pay rate/range at time of hire for this position in the posted location is 200,000.00 - 237,500.00 / year. The rate/range provided herein is the anticipated pay at the time of hire, and does not reflect future job opportunity.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.