Remote Location: # of openings: 1
Department: Employment duration: Full time
Exemption Status: Exempt
Relocation Assistance: N/A
Added to system: 1/10/23 11:11 AM
Job Code: 776.230110.8024
Sales Operations Manager
$82,074 - $110,000 - $139,526
“Pay scale information is not necessarily reflective of actual compensation that may be earned, nor a promise of any specific pay for any selected candidate or employee, which is always dependent on actual experience, education, qualifications, and other factors. A full review of our comprehensive pay and benefits will be discussed at the offer stage with the selected candidate.”
MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc. is looking for extraordinary people to join our team!
Why join MedImpact? Because our success is dependent on you; innovative professionals with top notch skills who thrive on opportunity, high performance, and teamwork. We look for individuals who want to work on a team that cares about making a difference in the value of healthcare.
At MedImpact, we deliver leading edge pharmaceutical and technology related solutions that dramatically improve the value of health care. We provide superior outcomes to those we serve through innovative products, systems, and services that provide transparency and promote choice in decision making. Our vision is to set the standard in providing solutions that optimize satisfaction, service, cost, and quality in the healthcare industry. We are the premier Pharmacy Benefits Management solution!
This position reports to the Director, Proposal Services with a dotted line to SVP Sales & Marketing. In collaboration with the proposal, sales, and marketing teams, coordinate and deploy strategies for effective data management, reporting, and initiatives to assist the organization in achieving revenue growth targets and market position. Work cross-functionally within the organization to manage differentiated sales and go-to-market activities, including process improvement initiatives, sales performance measurement and reporting, sales prospect pipeline reporting, and data analysis.
What You Get To Do:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and leaders in sales, proposals, marketing, and underwriting to:
- Understand and manage data collection and analytics in support of new sales and client renewals
- Track, capture, and report success and failure metrics (e.g., debrief data)
- Develop and manage data to support market development activities
- Reporting and analytics:
- Own, refine, and maintain integrity of reoccurring and automated reports, including ad hoc and dashboard reports, based on stakeholder (e.g., sales, proposals, marketing, underwriting, account management, etc.) needs
- Develop and maintain reports (standard and ad hoc) to support internal and external analytics
- Proposals and book of business metric reporting
- Prepare and present sales pipeline activity to internal stakeholders on a regular (e.g., weekly) schedule
- Understanding and execution of data management, statistics, data modeling, data visualization
- Salesforce configuration and support
- Ensure that Salesforce Opportunity objects and fields are maintained and optimally performing as they relate to sales and marketing operations and reportability
- Troubleshoot handoff points and workflows as needed
- Serve as business unit SME on Salesforce
- Analyze Salesforce data outputs and distill strategic and actionable insights for leadership
- Research and analytics:
- Assist with procuring information for competitive analysis (e.g., FOIA requests
- Share and assist in preparing Market/Product Competitive Intelligence (including case studies)
- Manages third-party research activities including research methodology design, data preparation, analysis, and reporting as appropriate in support of competitive analysis and other market impact studies
- Support sales with Territory Planning creation, reporting, and quantifying impact
- Support ongoing development and refinement of internal sales operations deliverables
- Work with sales directors in support of lead generation data collection used to help build and refine lead generation activity and strategies, including but not limited to assisting with training, reporting, etc.
- Make recommendations and lead initiatives to drive performance and increase efficacy and effectiveness of the overall sales organization
- Consistently meet deadlines and provide high quality project execution
- Balance multiple complex projects
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
For consideration candidates will need:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- Four (4) years of professional level experience in sales, proposals, or marketing operations
- Experience working in PBM or related healthcare industries preferred
- At least one (1) year of Salesforce user experience, advanced experience preferred
- Experience working with PBM, or related healthcare industries preferred
Proficient in Excel, advanced Excel preferred, Microsoft Office Suite. Experience working with SharePoint.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Salesforce Administrator certification preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
This position requires limited travel
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Wellness Programs
- Paid Time Off / Company Paid Holidays
- 401K with Company match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus at Level II.
To explore all that MedImpact has to offer, and the greatness you can bring to our teams, please submit your resume to www.medimpact.com/careers
MedImpact, is a privately held pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) headquartered in San Diego, California. Our solutions and services positively influence healthcare outcomes and expenditures, improving the position of our clients in the market. MedImpact offers high-value solutions to payers, providers, and consumers of healthcare in the U.S. and foreign markets.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Male/Female/Disabilities/Veterans
To perform this job successfully, the successful candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.