CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER
On behalf of our client, OneAccord is honored to present the following opportunity!
Our client is excited to identify the next key hire for the Executive Team who will enhance the success of continued and expansive growth! This role is first ever Chief Revenue Officer who will assist the CEO, to grow and lead 4 Distinct Divisions of the Company and report to a Board of Directors with long and short-term planning related to the advanced expansion and revenue growth of the company. The CRO will work closely with the Investments Division, Consumer Lending Division, Builder Services Division and the Real Estate Team to lead the pathway to revenue-generating strategies and processes to continue to bolster significant revenue streams and geographical growth. The Chief Revenue Officer will lead the way in creating high achieving sales teams, provide leadership and direction to staff within the divisions assigned and ensure that staff are well trained, aligned, affective, and optimally utilized. The CRO will monitor individual performance and effectiveness and conduct performance reviews annually as well as implement corrective actions as needed. Perform strategic planning related to product offerings, marketing, fundraising, sales, private lending, geographical expansion, investment funds, strategic partnerships, as well as areas requested by CEO and/or Board of Directors. The Chief Revenue Officer will serve as a member of the executive team and will report directly to the CEO.
As a Premier private lending company, we build healthy returns through real estate investing and lending opportunities. Our team enjoys solving complex investment, real estate, lending, building/development challenges, with creativity and passion, always ready to learn something new or find a new solution.
We partner with builders, real estate investors, and homeowners to help them achieve their goals in real estate acquisition through a premier lending platform like no other. We offer flexible terms combined with speed to allow our clients to achieve all their real estate goals. We have two real estate funds available to investors that we have managed over the past 13 years. We have had zero investor losses and have produced 10% to 17% annual returns consistently over the last decade.
Key Objectives of this role
- Leadership – The CRO will take a leadership role within the group developing and managing high performing teams alongside 4 divisions of the company. They will design and implement revenue generation (sales) strategies, marketing plans, and procedures, holding the teams accountable, tracking deliverables, and reporting back to executive leadership. They will identify, direct, build, lead, build and foster teams that are committed to our culture of innovation while encouraging maximum performance and dedication to established revenue generating activities resulting in achieving company’s expansion and revenue targets, while continuing to promote company culture and vision.
- Sales – Create sales teams across new geographies, set sales goals with CEO and Board of Directors and guide subsequent goal-setting processes. Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the company’s revenue-generating departments. Manage, recruit, hire, maintain and ensure ongoing training/development to grow sales team to drive business growth across all business/customer segments, as well as new geographies. Translate market and business strategies into specific actions to generate sales and revenue. Direct sales activities and processes that generate new business and deepen existing relationships. Help maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable partners in a strategic way. Monitor revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting a necessary for sustainable growth.
- Operations – The CRO will work closely with the CEO, and collaborate with Finance, Executive Leadership, Marketing, Investments, and Consumer Lending Division Management on messaging, pricing strategies, business/sales models, evaluate the company systems (sales platforms) to achieve revenue goals. Obtain, allocate and adjust operations resources to achieve sales and services/product goals.
- Marketing– This role will identify opportunities to expand the success and impact of current marketing strategies. They will work to resolve any barriers to successful marketing and resolve issues related to marketing, while working closely with the CEO and marketing lead to ensure the CRO may provide competitive strategies and tactics to enhance current methods. Oversee advertising/marketing sales activities; accountable for achieving/exceeding targeted sales revenues for the market and for controlling sales expenses.
- Fundraising - The CRO will be highly engaged in leveraging relationships while creating new relationships to meet the company’s monthly/annual fundraising goals.
- Reporting – Monitor, analyze and report on pipeline and leads to ensure teams are achieving sustainable growth. Work in partnership with Executive Leadership, and departments to define, design and deliver monthly, quarterly, annual KPI’s and strategies to achieve agreed upon goals. Review metrics with teams to hold accountable against the business/sales metrics. Ensure there is a proper tracking system for optimal reporting.
- Finances - Prepare budgets and revenue forecasts.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and background:
- 10+ years of proven experience leading to Chief Revenue Officer or high-level Sales/Revenue leadership role
- Strong technical experience with Salesforce or other business productivity tools.
- BS/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MBA is a plus or equivalent business/education experience.
- Must have proven experience in developing, driving and implementing revenue growth in one or more: Investment banking, mortgage, real estate, private lending and/or investment firms.
- Proven track record of growing revenue through leadership, relationship development, sales, fundraising, and marketing.
- Experience in developing & implementing Sales training, which created high performing sales professionals and sales leaders.
- Significant experience in general operations management and P&L supervision.
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy effectively.
- Inspirational leadership with an appropriate ability to set and uphold expectations.
- Deep understanding of local markets and ideal customers, to target needs and drive sales.
- Understanding of business functions such as credit, HR, finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Highly self-motivated and motivate others to achieve and excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to analyze data and utilize to create revenue forecasts with achievable results.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Industry experience in Investment Banking, Mortgage, Real Estate, Private Lending and/or Investment firms, with the ideal candidate having a blend of 2 or more of these within the career history.
- High integrity, effective leadership; comfortable with building and developing sales teams, assessing improvement opportunities, and driving change
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and demonstrate flexibility and poise in dealing with a diverse range of individuals and organizations
- Demonstrated success in building and managing individual and organizational relationships with proven growth.
- The ability and desire to travel.
The company offers highly competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience and skills.
Full medical benefits paid
401k 100% company contribution
Negotiated stock option plan
PTO and paid holiday's
For immediate consideration, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, as the position is ready for your exceptional experience and desire to join this incredible opportunity! Please include “CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER” in the subject line of your email.