Who We Are
We go beyond software. Carbon6 is building a community to support ecommerce sellers by removing the barriers to selling online and simplifying their path to success. Developed by the brightest minds in the marketplace ecosystem, our suite of software tools and resources help entrepreneurs succeed at every stage of their journey. We are a global company across North America, Europe and Asia, made up of passionate entrepreneurs, expert sellers, and innovative thought leaders
We recently raised $66 million USD in Series A from leading investors and serve over 200,000+ sellers to drive growth, maximize profitability and manage with intelligence to scale their businesses.
The Opportunity (Open to Remote, Hybrid, or In-Person)
Note: For this role we are flexible with candidate specialization and level of experience. All outstanding revenue operations professionals are encouraged to apply! See the basic requirements below.
We're a very fast-growing startup and we're looking for a strong operator to help build the foundations of revenue operations at Carbon6. We need someone who has a passion for data and is able to turn that data into actionable insights.
On our revenue operations team, you'll play a crucial role in establishing the foundations for revenue operations for a fast-growing sales team, and designing data inputs and outputs to fuel reporting, automation, insights, and business decisions at Carbon6. This is a hands-on role where you'll be making decisions that will impact the way we do business at Carbon6, while directly contributing to the implementation of those decisions.
- Evolve and automate sales processes including commissions administration, reporting, CRM audits, dashboard setup and maintenance, etc.
- Build the foundation of revenue operations at Carbon6, fielding inquiries from the sales team, and communicating with and influencing sales leadership directly.
- Championing the use of NetSuite CRM within Carbon6 and contributing directly to the evolution of the CRM to meet the needs of the team and the business.
- Servicing internal customers (leadership, sales, finance, marketing, etc) to help provide intelligence on the business and evolve our understanding of our data and its application for decision making.
- Become a subject matter expert of the metrics and data that exist at Carbon6, and the most important gaps in our data we need to work to address.
- Supporting the Executive leadership team with delivering on strategic projects and quarterly objectives.
- High level of comfort and experience in revenue operations, including working with sales teams, compensation structures, sales enablement, and process design and improvement.
- Extensive experience with the use and continual improvements of a CRM implementation (note: we use NetSuite CRM, but NetSuite proficiency is not a dealbreaker).
- Experience with and passion for designing data structures, scalable reporting, and dashboards for revenue teams using standard data and BI applications, and a flair for telling a story with data.
- Comfort working with large datasets and combining disparate data sources.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - you are able to work effectively with and influence a diverse group of stakeholders and you know how to tailor your message to your audience in all mediums.
- A mentality that no project is too big or too small to give your full 100%. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves to get the job done and you have a track record of exercising good judgment in ambiguous circumstances.
- Exceptional business acumen and feel comfortable leading strategy and can establish meaningful relationships and trust with senior leaders.
Bonus points for…
- Proficiency with NetSuite
- Comfort working with GitHub
- Familiarity with a scripting language
- Working knowledge of SQL / data warehousing
Perks and Benefits
- As an early member of our team, you’ll receive competitive compensation.
- Extended health benefits including medical, vision and dental coverage.
- Flexible paid time off.
- You’ll receive a laptop conveniently delivered to your door to get you started and set up for success day 1.