We are looking for an analytically minded person with attention to detail for the position of Revenue Operations Data Specialist. In this role, you will work with the Revenue Operations team to ensure each team in the organization has access to relevant and accurate data. You will be primarily responsible for monitoring and managing user data and automations that tie to the systems and software we use. The ability to triangulate information between projects and departments is crucial.
- Monitor and make updates to current systems and processes
- Ensure data is able to be used cross-departmentally
- Be aware of effects of new workflows on existing and update as needed
- Assess current systems and create new workflows when needed
- Create data visualizations from multiple data sources
- Experience with:
- Low-code database platforms
- Automation software
- Customer Relationship Management tools
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail
- Ability to triangulate information beyond the immediate task
Why work for us:
- Mission driven organization
- Small team, quick decisions
- Work from home
- Flexible PTO
The base compensation range for this role is $70,000-90,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a full benefits package. This compensation range and title may be adjusted based on actual experience.
*Please note that because of high application volume, we are only able to respond to applicants moving forward in the process.