NRTC (National Rural Telecommunications Cooperative) is Member Driven and Technology Focused – providing solutions that help our 1,500 electric and telephone members bring all the advantages of today’s evolving technology to rural America. NRTC’s solutions are developed specifically to meet the needs of rural utilities and their customers, and include integrated broadband, managed services, smart grid, mobile and video solutions. We are a dynamic, growing cooperative with more than 800 employees operating out of eight office locations.
The Sales Operations Coordinator will support member-facing teams by analyzing and organizing the creation of sales reporting and tools. These will include recurring reports used for sales meetings, executive reviews, commission payments, and more. The coordinator will also create ad hoc reports to support campaigns and individual requests. The selected candidate will also work with the sales and marketing teams to track the return on investment for trade shows and industry meetings. Lastly, the coordinator will look to support the team with proposal tools, building templates, assembling content, tracking response times, and assessing and any other processes, tools, or software solutions that can improve the member experience.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Creates and distributes re-occurring and ad hoc reports. Tracks and reports the financial implications of sales activities and identifies approaches to resolve business problems. Monitors and reports on progress and results as requested
- Maintains data that supports day-to-day operations and compliance with key policies, procedures, and metrics.
- Analyzes metrics and supports audits of source data
- Participates in the planning, development, modeling, implementation and reporting of all related data.
- Assist sales and marketing team with collection, analysis, and communication of key event (trade shows, industry events, etc.) return on investment
- Supports leaders and subject matter experts to identify short-term data and analytics goals related to sales objectives
- Analyzes and reports trend data to assist in planning. Recommends changes to business processes and procedures as appropriate
- Collects and processes sales results that form the basis of commission payments
- Works with supervisors to develop, communicate, and enforce standards for proper documentation and organization of electronic files, data, and actuarial data deliverables
- Provides support for proposals including building templates, assessing tools, assembling content, and engaging in any other research or activity that improves the sales experience
- Conducts special research projects as directed
- Evaluates and assists in the research and launching of sales-related tools and/or processes that would improve the member experience for proposals, presentations, responses, contracts, etc.
- Utilize NetSuite, Tableau, and other tools to support updates and information related to key activities or initiatives
- Work collaboratively with sales team to troubleshoot member issues and support member needs
- Build a good understanding of the selling process to ensure work is responsive to team and member needs
- Work with the team to develop new methods for stream-lining activities to impact efficiency and effectiveness efforts
- Other duties as assigned
Skills And Abilities
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency with software programs and ability to quickly pick up new programs
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with NetSuite preferred
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Team player, flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned
- Responsive to team, business. and customer needs
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Thrives in detail-oriented work and enjoys significant cross functional interaction
- Detail-oriented approach; ensures all tasks are completed in a timely, efficient manner
Knowledge And Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in sales support, administration, or similar role or bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Preferred: Experience tracking tasks, progress, and results using a CRM tool, such as, NetSuite, and or creating reports in Tableau or similar tool
- Knowledge of various aspects of the telecommunications industry and be able to operate in technologies such as Broadband, Cable, Telco, VoIP, Wireless, and SMB (Small to Midsized Businesses)
- Advanced knowledge of industry software and hardware terminology and concepts
- Work is typically performed in an office and or remote setting
- Occasional travel to trade shows/customer sites
Disclaimer: The above job description summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of required responsibilities, duties and skills. The order in which responsibilities, duties and skills are listed is not significant.
Powered by JazzHR