Sales Manager / Sr. Sales Manager - Sales Ops - SCM
- Sales Operations Manager reports to Sr. Director Process Excellence or higher.
- He/she will be a highly motivated and self-starter responsible for handling pre-sales activities for deal closures.
- Sales manager will be managing a team of around 4 -7 sales Associates and/or Sr. Sales associates
- Sales operations manager is accountable for managing a team of sales operations associates ensuring quality and timely deliveries to End Sales and/or customers for deal closure within TAT.
- To kick start Sales Operations and establish key processes, integration training programs, events, performance metrics and own the Presales, Analysis and Project management within functional teams
- Pre-Sales aspect of Sales operations includes:
- Working with End-Sales resources in gathering Client requirements and converting business requirements into functional specifications and/or technical requirements.
- Expected to take lead in preparing overall solutions and proposals for clients. At times, you might be able to do all the proposals on your own and at times, you might be required to work with different SME (Subject Matter Experts) to complete some critical aspects of the proposed solution.
- Expected to work as a consultant for prospective clients questioning as well suggesting innovative solutions to their needs / pain-points.
- Expected to act as Client Proxy questioning approach / solutions to internal delivery teams about all/certain aspects of proposal.
- Working closely with the sales team to provide technical expertise and support, throughout the sales cycle.
- Expected to do capability walkthroughs and presentations to Clients, delivering product presentations and demonstrations, prepare pitch decks and provide support at external and internal customer facing events.
- Assist Sales in closing legal documents (Service Agreements, NDAs, and SLA agreements, etc. and to get the SoW/ BRD/Proposal and SLA Sign-off
Business Analysis Aspect Of Sales Operations
- Sales operations team is the bridge between inside sales, end sales, other internal teams and Customer hence they have responsibility of maintaining data sanctity.
- Expected to own data management: ensure data is complete and accurate
- Build key dashboards for leading and lagging indicators with respect to the sales targets (forecasting planning)
- Expected to own sales dashboard, create MIS reports for the Sales function, sales process implementation
- Expected to deep dive into processes and leakages to support process excellence managers in continuous process improvement projects/automation projects, to help drive quality and cost efficiencies across the sales funnel.
- Work with Process Excellence Leader to turn data and analytics into actionable insights for the Sales team
Project Management Aspect Of Sales Operations
- Expected to coordinate (as project manager) with the delivery teams while creating proposals, participate in preparing solutions and chalking out a delivery plan.
- Expected to set up clear deliverables, acceptance criteria and timeline expectations for multiple internal teams
- Resources utilization and planning for own Sales operations team.
Years Of Experience
- B.Tech /BE/MBA (any other technical degree) with 4-6 years of experience with minimum 3 years relevant experience in an IT services company/Internet/Ecommerce (preferred)
- Candidates with experience in Pre Sales, RFI, RFP for Ecommerce, SAAS based companies are preferred.
Gurgaon (Travel as per meeting requirements)
Expectations on Skills and Abilities
- Must have hands on experience in warehousing solution design
- Must have end to end Ecommerce order fulfillment process, managing warehousing, 3PL management
- Handled marketplace fulfillment models set up, order execution, SLA compliances
- Must of deal structuring, contract/agreement vetting, RFI/RFP preparation experience
- Well versed with data management, analysis and reporting tools - Eg. Data studio and likes
- Experience/Enthusiasm for evaluating tools and systems that will help drive process efficiencies.
- Excellent command on MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to be able to prepare client proposals, presentations.
- Skilled at dealing with multiple stakeholders both internally and also at client's end to get the task done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Good To Have/Eager To Learn
- Hands on experience an understanding of CRM tools like - Hubspot, Zoho (preferred)
- Hands on experience /understanding or Project management tools - Asana (preferred), Jira and likes
- You should be able to validate the estimations shared and ideally do first cut estimations yourself.
- You are expected to have a knack of converting high level and sometimes vague business requirements into functional specifications and/or technical requirements.
- You should be able to keep pace with continuously evolving focus areas of organization.
- You should be inquisitive and keep yourself abreast of the latest technology and business trends in organizational focus areas.
- Gathering product feedback from client other market insights updating the Product team
Experience in managing small but highly driven team of dotted line reportees:
- Help team with learning growth and development plans
- Driving team skill and knowledge improvement training for their personal and professional growth plans.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, sense of ownership to get tasks done gets brownie points.
This job is provided by Shine.com