At LG, innovation is the foundation of everything we do. We make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components, to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning and LED lighting.
Sales Operations Account Manager responsible for growing LG's Home Entertainment market share for the Amazon business. Assist Sales team in Achieving and/or exceeding sales quotas by supporting the operational and analytical requirements of succeeding on the Amazon platform.
· Support Sales, strategy and operational activities for the Amazon channel
- Participate in the execution of the sales strategy with regular periodic tracking and reporting
- Provide regular and timely observation of trends with corrective actions and reporting utilizing key platforms such as Amazon Vendor Central and Stackline
- Ensure PO accuracy
- Own the Claims Post Audit process working with Accounts Receivable team
- Lead the process for AR reconciliations and various accounting processes with Amazon
- Ensure product compliance on site
- Lead the promotional execution process with Amazon
- Perform daily site walks identifying 3rd Party Seller price degradation working with the Go to Market team to correct
- Provide ongoing reviews of existing content and troubleshooting of issues across the Amazon platform
- Manage administrative tasks with support from Sales team
- Ensure proper levels of inventory in line with sales forecasts
· Coordinate new product launches across categories and various teams with an eye for detail, accuracy and time to site.
· Management and reporting of KPIs with deep dive analysis to identify opportunities and drive plans for improvements.
· Partner and communicate with key Amazon contacts and systems to optimize traffic, conversion, and sales that achieve company KPI’s
- Bachelors required
- 3+ years of sales experience (or sales operations experience) with a proven track record of results
- Strong relationship builder and Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to digest and report out key business data trends such as market share
- Solid business acumen
- Strong Excel and PPT skills
- Ability to work with multiple cross functional teams in a fast-paced environment to achieve desired results
- Location; Minneapolis Office
LG Electronics, USA Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, LG Electronics, Alabama, inc., LGEVU and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.