The Senior Financial Analyst – Sales Operations will be responsible for the gathering, analysis and reporting of sales and margin data in support of the commercial and product management teams. This position reports directly to the Controller as a key part of finance’s partnership with business operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compile and consolidate sales, pipeline, and opportunity information across territories, ensuring data integrity and facilitating review to provide insight to the sales and leadership team.
- Key player in the Sales budgeting and forecasting process by working directly with the sales team leads to create driver-based budgeting models.
- Calculate commission payout based on plan design.
- Create reporting/dashboards in Salesforce.com, Power BI and/or Excel.
- Assist Sales & Finance leaders with presentation materials for monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Evaluate third-party data and best practices to drive automation, efficiency, accuracy, and other improvements.
- Manage data governance process(es) and related documentation with data owners and related parties.
- Collaborate with the team and IT/BI to automate data flows and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, data analytics or related quantitative discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in a financial analyst role with a preferred focus on commercial or sales analytics.
- Superior analytical and financial modeling capabilities, with an emphasis in presentation
- Experience with BI (Power BI or Tableau)
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Schaumburg, IL 60173: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status)?
- Financial analysis: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location