Livspace is Asiaʼs largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience. The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commercelike trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including - Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada. Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform.
The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders - Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspaceʼs leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Groupʼs Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT.
For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
As Regional Head - Design Operations, you will lead a team of 6 to 8 highly motivated General Managers (Design) & Territory Managers (Design) with an indirect reporting of around 200-250 people under their respective cohorts. You will be responsible for overall revenue and growth in the region by building High performing Teams for a predictable and sustainable business and Managing the complete P&L and carry out AOP plan for the region.
Own project deliveries with the Design Closure of Livspace Catalogue products (Kitchen, Wardrobe, Storages, Furniture & Decor) and essential home improvement services across a region. • Own Customer experience by driving predictability & efficiency of the team's project delivery capability with a razor sharp focus on quality.
• Lead, motivate, train and manage Managers, Designers, Livspace Partners on a day to day basis. Drive Initiatives for Revenue Growth, Team Performance, People Growth.
• Build/Design new processes and re-engineer existing ones at city/central level to improve productivity and ensure all our processes mature to handle exponential growth and complexities.
• Build governance mechanisms (implementing, monitoring & maintaining standards) to ensure process compliance at city level, establish processes that facilitates continuous improvement across all verticals.
• Establish and continually improve the consistency, predictability and efficiency of the team's project delivery capability by providing leadership in best practices.
• Work with cross-functional teams (Sales, Last Mile Operations & Central) to ensure the Complete Project Deliveries.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum Skills/ Qualifications - Graduate | MBA IITs / Tier 1 B Schools | Operations/ Operational Research. 8 to 10 years overall experience with 3+ years experience as City /Regional /Central head positions with MNCs or unicorn startups.
• Preferred experience in Interiors Industry/ Project Managementt Consulting/ Operations /E-Commerce domain.
• Strong Leadership & People management skills (Direct Team reporting in past roles a must). Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to convey business requirements and needs in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
• Strong in multi-tasking & managing complex operations structures.
• Structured thought process and strong analytical ability; Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
• Extremely high level of ownership around targets. Operations Excellence: Strong understanding of operations processes and customer experience required to maximize business.
• Experience of developing and implementing measurement systems, processes and procedures for complex situations.
• Creative thinker with the ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Possesses significant personal and professional drive to continuously improve the standing of Design and Design experience.
• Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding our business, our projects, and opportunities to improve the outcomes of our strategic projects and programs.
• Interpersonal and leadership experience, drives for change through a strong ability to influence business partners and execute ideas through to completion.
• Analytics - Working / Understanding while working with data / decisions.