The expert that knows
how much we’re worth
Despite the current economic context, the demand for techs supporting the digitalization of businesses isn’t slowing down. Coveo wants to help that movement, as our solution does just that, and as the demand for AI in digital experience is very strong.
To support our sales process, we are looking for a senior Analyst that will help our Sales team with the financial part of our contract negotiation, including the structure of our contracts and our pricing model. We want a person who is fond of the commercial side of finance, a go-getter with great negotiation skills and keen to collaborate with multiple departments on a daily basis. This person will thrive in our dynamic environment that constantly changes and evolves.
As the analyst for the Deal Desk team, you will:
- Be the subject matter expert for the Sales teams throughout the sales cycle for every Financial matters (Deal structure, pricing, financial clauses, etc)
- Work closely with the Product management team as a core representative of our pricing strategy
- Be the subject matter expert in Finance for all the commercial projects in collaboration with other departments (R&D, Customer Success, Product Services, etc)
- Be involved in the creation of compensation plans for the Sales team
- Lead a team to provide all the services mentioned above
What we are looking for
Your daily workload will be oriented on commercial finance, influenced by the Sales pipelines and their requests. Needs and challenges will come from many places to reach the ultimate goal: win deals with a strong financial structure for both Coveo and the customers. We are looking for a solution-oriented person that will be comfortable in this very diverse range of daily tasks. We’re looking for someone interested or experienced in commercial Finance with strong leadership and creativity. If you recognize yourself in this, and consider yourself as outspoken and collaborative, we would love to hear from you!
Our Must Haves
At Coveo, we are looking for a great personality first. Soft-skills close to our values go a long way in choosing our new colleagues. However, personality alone isn’t enough. For this position, we are also looking for a few core competencies:
- You have been working for more than 5 years in finance or accounting
- You have a degree in Finance or Accounting, a CPA title, or other relevant experience
- You are bilingual (English / French) - you will be part of complex negotiations with customers speaking english or french
- You are comfortable with either the Office or G suite, and Salesforce is a nice touch too!
Things That Will Also Catch Our Attention
- Experiences in B2B SaaS, PaaS or any other *aaS type of businesses
- Experiences in a similar function, or oriented towards the commercial and strategic side of Finance
- Experience managing a team is a nice to have
- Experience in SaaS product pricing
Do you think you can bring this role to life? Or add your own color? You don’t need to check every single box; passion goes a long way and we appreciate that skillsets are transferable.
Send us your application, we want to hear from you!
Join the Coveolife!
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of, for example, age, gender, disability, gaps in CV, national or ethnic background.