Buxton is the leader in customer intelligence solutions and technology. We use science to identify, track, measure, and predict everything about customer behavior all over the globe. We build technology that makes this customer intelligence easily accessible to our clients, empowering them to make the best growth investments possible.
We are a trusted partner for many of the most well-respected, healthcare, retail, restaurant, private equity, financial services, hospitality, city government, property owner, developer, and broker companies across the US and internationally.
We are seeking a passionate individual to join our sales operations team. As we scale the team, we are looking to hire individuals with experience in improving the productivity of software sales organizations. This is a crucial role at Buxton, where you will implement and analyze key sales metrics, continuously develop reporting and forecasting for the organization, be responsible for automation to enable the sales processes and work with senior leaders across the company as we create a world-class go-to-market engine.What You’ll Do
- Lead projects to improve our sales processes and systems, including implementing and maintaining sales tools and systems to ensure that the sales team has the necessary resources and information to effectively manage the sales pipeline.
- Own our GTM tech stack and CRM data.
- Develop and maintain accurate sales forecasts and budgets, and provide regular updates to senior management.
- Develop and maintain a robust sales dashboard for stakeholders throughout the go-to-market operation to track key performance indicators.
- Conduct regular analysis of sales performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as finance, marketing, and product, to ensure alignment of sales goals with overall company objectives.
- Manage the sales quota and commission plan process, including the development of quota and commission targets, analysis of sales performance against quota, and administration of commission payments.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations, with a focus on financial analysis
- Proven experience in improving sales operations and driving sales performance
- Strong financial acumen and experience in financial analysis and process automation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a team-oriented, analytical sales operations leader interested in joining an established, fast-growing software company where you can make a big impact, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.Benefits
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
Here at Buxton, we believe strongly that we benefit from diversity and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We value inclusion and welcome diverse viewpoints. Upon hire, a successful background check is required. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.