Opening in 2016, Tailor Made Compounding has been established as one of the top compounding pharmacies in the nation through our compounding expertise, knowledge, and experience. We are experts in compounding for a variety of indications such as men's health, women's health and IV therapy, as well as provide a more suitable alternative to standard prescription and over-the-counter medicines. We work closely with our physicians to solve problems for hard to source and hard to compound pharmaceuticals.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Chief Revenue Officer to join our executive team to help build an industry leading sales and customer-focused organization. This senior leadership role is responsible for aligning the organization’s revenue-generating elements to maximize future revenue while also ensuring we deliver an exceptional and consistent customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Lead and align the efforts of departments that generate revenue (i.e., account services, business development, and marketing) to ensure their effective collaboration within the company
- Analyzing the company’s clinic base to identify growth opportunities for company products within existing accounts
- Use relevant data to identify manageable KPIs for teams and communicate them with leaders and team members
- Track the teams’ revenue stream and sales performance and communicate it with key stakeholders and leadership
- Strong understanding of and engagement with customers to ensure the company is listening and addressing their needs and communicating our commitment to their success
- Oversee and support account services manager to ensure exceptional customer service and timely resolution of major customer service issues
- Collaborate with leadership to develop and implement compensation plans for sales and account services teams
- Explore the viability and develop plans for an outbound sales team
Marketing and Product-Related Duties and Responsibilities
Use relevant data to identify key market segments that can generate the most profitable revenue
- Identify and implement compliant strategic marketing processes that will support customer acquisition, help create market positioning, and drive sales
- Ensure that campaigns are centered around the right target audience and the most impactful sales channels
- Monitor and assess the performance of the company’s marketing campaigns
- Review and assess product pricing to ensure it is accurate for target markets and customers
- Collaborate with leadership and pharmacy team on new product development and oversee marketing campaigns supporting new product launches
Experience and Qualifications
7-10 years of experience building and leading sales and customer service teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge of CRM platforms and KPI development
- Experience developing training programs for sales and customer service
- High adaptability in an environment of constant change
- Willingness to obtain strong working knowledge of the industry and company product offerings
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business management, entrepreneurship, sales, marketing, or related degree preferred
Job Type: Full-Time
Hours: First Shift
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Additional Information: Full-Time employees receive 3 weeks of Paid Time Off per year plus an additional Birthday PTO day to be used in the month of their birthday!
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Tailor Made Compounding is an Equal Opportunity Employer.