Our partner is seeking an experienced and ROI-driven marketer to lead Revenue Operations for the company. This individual contributor role will report to the Head of E-commerce. Our partner is an ecommerce organization selling high end niche products. They are a leader in their market segment and are in major growth mode.
The successful candidate for this role will not only get to build their world-class, revenue operations strategy from scratch, but also decide on the tech stack that will serve to drive their success. In addition, they will have access to (and consult on) purpose-built, innovative Ecommerce software to drive global revenue and ROI even higher to the company.
Below are the key areas of accountability for the role:
- Architect and own tracking and attribution:
- Leveraging best-of-breed technology, come up with approach to capture, understand and automatically ascribe value (and optimize) to the different customer touchpoints in the buyer journey.
- Setup and own analytics:
- Create an analytics framework that seamlessly integrates web analytics, demand generation platform data, CRM and data enrichment technology to support tracking and attribution.
- Create and own reporting/data visualization:
- Conceptualize and implement reporting strategy that drives insights and continuous improvement (IE increasing profitable revenue) and is also designed to be as frictionless and ‘self-serve’ as possible for stakeholders of all-levels.
- Scope, implement and own CRM:
- Lead effort to determine CRM strategy for the company by collaborating with Head of Ecommerce (owner of the Persona(s) and Buyer Journey(s)) to prioritize needs, select appropriate solution and then implement without impact to day-to-day operations.
- Manage the revenue technology stack:
- Ensure that all other revenue technologies are being used to the fullest and scope any new revenue technologies to ensure they will drive outsized value, are not redundant and integrate with the existing technology stack.
- 3+ years of proven experience successfully running all of revenue operations for 10M+ revenue Shopify website(s), with ownership of tracking, attribution, analytics, reporting and CRM.
- Demonstrated experience successfully measuring marketing efforts, with clear increases in ROAS and/or ROI demonstrated from the reporting and insights provided.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing analytics and insights for Ecommerce websites, with reliable, ROI-driven stakeholder reporting that enables optimization.
- Experience tracking/integrating analytics software, including, for tracking (Google Tag Manager, Segment etc.), web analytics (Google Analytics, etc.), data visualization (Google Data Studio, etc.), attribution (TripleWhale, etc.), and CRM (HubSpot, Shopify-specific apps, etc.).
- Experience tracking/integrating demand generation platforms, including, for publisher media platforms (Google/Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, TikTok Ads), advanced bid management (Skai, etc.), demand side platforms (TradeDesk etc.), affiliate marketing (Affiliately, etc.), PR (Cision, etc.) and SEO (Moz, etc.).
- Experience tracking/integrating platform optimization software, including, for A/B and multivariate testing (Google Optimize, Optimizely, etc.), heatmaps (Crazy Egg, etc.), user testing (UserTesting.com, etc.) and site optimization (Google PageSpeed Index).
- Knowledge of Personas and Buyer Journeys to inform CRM, tracking and attribution strategy.
- Proven track record of collaborating with all different levels of stakeholders on reporting, technology and revenue growth – all done with a ‘zero-ego’ approach.
- Highly analytical thinker that also understands the importance of Brand/Community.
- Partner with Head of Ecommerce to help advise on the direction of Headphones.com Ecommerce strategy.
- This is a remote position open to candidates in North America
Powered by JazzHR