In this high-growth, execution-focused company, the Sales Operations Manager
will support our sales leaders and sales teams through process improvement, operational execution and strategic guidance. Reporting directly to the SVP of WW Sales for DevOps, this is an opportunity to partner closely with sales executives and senior leadership to help shape the growth trajectory of a fast-growing pre-IPO software company.
- Support the Tricentis Sales Organization focused on alignment to the regional Sales leaders and the support of their account executives
- Lead a weekly, monthly and quarterly operating cadence for the sales regions that you are responsible for
- Create operational excellence through best practice sharing and process adoption across the sales organization
- Operate as an agent of change, driving timely and effective communication to all stakeholders
- Make recommendations to help improve productivity and performance; proactively review and identify leading and lagging indicators
- Work cross functionally with key stakeholders to improve handoffs, potential impacts, and overall business process
- Work with Internal Business Application team to help design new and improve current workflows and automation for the business
- Act as a thought leader for the Sales organization to ensure the operating cadence is run effectively, driving the desired business outcomes
- Driving business process, workflow creation & re-engineering and productivity improvement initiatives.
- Working in key sales process applications including but not limited to Clari, SFDC, Zuora, Qlik and others
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years of related work experience required, ideally in a publicly traded, or $100M+ ARR SaaS based software company
- Experience working with finance, deal desk, planning and operations
- Experience working across sales Enterprise, Commercial and Growth sales team with a strong focus on PLG GTM
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Ability to self-manage, scope, prioritize & communicate operational work deliverables
- Clear, succinct, "value add" communication style that helps internal partners quickly understand your goals and the benefits of operational practices by linking them to business improvement
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees, from Executive level to employee base
- Experience working in a fast paced, complex, and dynamic environment
- Experience working with system architects, DWH and BI developers, translating business data needs into technical language and ensuring effective QA / UAT of data solution delivery
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong customer service orientation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- BA or BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Operations, Statistics, Computer Sciences, or Information Systems
Tricentis Core Values
Knowing what we need to achieve and how to achieve it is important. Tricentis core values define our ways of working and the behaviors we model that create an enjoyable and successful Tricentis life.
- Demonstrate Self-Awareness: Own your strengths and limitations.
- Finish What We Start: Do what we say we are going to do.
- Move Fast: Create momentum and efficiency.
- Run Towards Change: Challenge the status quo.
- Serve Our Customers & Communities: Create a positive experience with each interaction.
- Solve Problems Together: We win or lose as one team.
- Think Big & Believe: Set extraordinary goals and believe you can achieve them.
Why You’ll Love Working At Tricentis
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Supportive and engaged leadership team
- Career path and professional and personal development
- 401(k) plan, full benefits package available
- Company paid Disability and Life Insurance
- Hybrid work environment
- Our commitment to diversity and inclusion runs deep. We actively seek out those with different perspectives and consciously take steps to ensure everyone has a voice
- We’re a global company! Potential to visit one of our many offices around the world including in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.