SPR Therapeutics, in the Highland Hills/Beachwood area, is a fast-growing medical device company specializing in pain management through non-narcotic means. We are currently seeking a high energy, entry level Sales Operations Manager who can get the job done in a “we-can-do” environment, supporting our game changing medical device sales operations. Join our team committed to non-opioid pain management!!
- Supervise daily activities of the sales operations function and recommends improvements for overall efficiency.
- Manages performance to include annual performance reviews.
- Supports Sales Operations new hire training
- Assist Sales and Sales Operations Team and oversee and review work of the team
- Creates documentation necessary for Sales Operations training and function
- Creates and distributes monthly/quarterly sales metrics to sales management
- Supports inter/cross-department meetings
- Supervise all objects in Salesforce.com CRM and ensure fields are updated correctly
- Review of CRM records in SFDC for accuracy and timely completion
- Work directly with Sales Team to optimize CRM for field base input
- Assist Sales Team to create/manage Leads, Contacts, and Accounts within the CRM
- Manage inventory and order fulfillment processes in coordination with supply chain and third-party vendors.
- Coordinate with Sales Reps after trade shows to assist with follow up for new and existing Leads/Contacts
- Advise Senior Sales Operations Manager on sales data analysis and metrics
- Handles projects requested by Senior Sales Operations Manager
- May assist in management and order fulfillment process for customers and Sales Team trunk stock.
- May assist in managing complaints and customer support.
- Assist Accounting and Sales Team with obtaining Purchase Orders
- Manages new account creation, approval and creation of pricing agreements in coordination with sales management.
- BA/BS Degree is required
- Proven success in Sales and Customer Support Position
- Proven knowledge of CRM/ERP environment.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Experience working in a regulated industry is a plus.
- Strong self-starter, who is also an effective leader and team player. Is a plus
Why Join Our Team?
- Voted Top Workplace in 2022
- Competitive salary with company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- High growth company with game changing technology
- A passion for improving the lives of millions of pain sufferers
- Flexible work/life balance
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. Background Check Conducted.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Beachwood, OH 44122: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location