Fuzion Flooring – Sales Operations Specialist (FULL TIME)
Reporting to – Vice President of Sales
Fuzion Flooring is a North American distributor of luxury flooring with its head office in Mississauga Ontario. At Fuzion, we believe our values drive purpose. Our values are, in essence, the organization’s identity—an expression of our principles, beliefs, and philosophy. These values will be used to support our mission, shape our culture, guide decisions, and dictate priorities. We hold them true and rely on them to guide us as individuals, and as a collective. These express the glue that holds us together through time. They are:
Passionate - Providing the best floor covering solutions.
Innovative - Engineering, product development, global supply, and daily operations to deliver the best product value.
Honest - Upholding the highest standards in all our actions.
Accountable - Delivering on our commitments
Respectful - Encouraging development and rewarding performance
As the Sales Operations Specialist, you will be part of the Sales Team with the goal of providing broad operational support across departments so that salespeople are successful in their day-to-day activities. This role is a high value-add business partner to the sales team, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methods, efficient processes, value added information, and a variety of sales tools.
- Having ownership of the CRM platform, along with maintaining sales data within, and interfacing with other ERP functions.
- Identifying and creating reports for Territory Managers, Regional Managers, and Senior Leadership on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Assembling and monitoring Key Performance Indicators in a Sales Dashboard.
- Managing and maintaining sales process adherence with the Sales Team.
- Partnering with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data.
- Assisting the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity reports and reviews.
- Preparing quarterly business review presentations.
- Defining and assessing geographic sales territories for maximum sales production and time efficiencies.
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales related resource materials.
- Assisting with onboarding and training of new Territory Managers.
- Work with all departments on interactions with the sales team.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- 5 years of territory sales experience
- 5 years of CRM management and ERP use
- Curious, analytical, ability to build genuine relationships, and a strong understanding of the customer / sales relationship.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, highly organized; project or program management experience is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills; ability to escalate problems and roadblocks as needed.
- Flexible team player, with a bias for action.
- Ability to balance sharp focus on measurable outcomes with deep and genuine empathy for people, customers, and the business.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills; able to breakdown ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
Fuzion Flooring welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider applications from all qualified candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $100,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Territory sales: 5 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Mississauga, ON