Role : Sales Operations Coordinator
Experience : 2 to 4 Years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices to our customers.Summary:
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the sales team in various administrative and operational tasks. The ideal candidate should possess strong organizational and communication abilities, and be able to work effectively as a member of a team.Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with external partners and internal stakeholders to resolve issues that may impede the sales process.
- Keeping customer databases and sales records current.
- Supporting the sales team in achieving sales targets.
- Communicating effectively with customers, sales team members, and other stakeholders to ensure that all sales-related activities are running smoothly.
- Keeping track of sales leads and orders and managing them effectively.
What We Offer
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, to effectively interact with Brands/customers, sales team members, and other stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, to keep track of customer and sales data, schedule meetings and follow-up calls, and manage sales leads and orders.
- Strong time management skills, to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills, to work with customer databases, spreadsheets, and other software used in sales and marketing.
- Strong attention to detail, to ensure accuracy and completeness in all sales-related tasks.
- Strong team working skills, to work collaboratively with sales team members and other stakeholders
- Strong customer service skills, to build positive relationships with customers and provide them with the information and support they need.
- Adaptability and flexibility, to adjust to changing priorities and work well under pressure.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
- Working Hours - US Shifts ( Eastern Time)
- Fast paced start up