Inside Sales Operations Manager
Qualified candidates come to Dynisco, a leading, global manufacturer and supplier of software and highly engineered test, measurement and control products utilized in the manufacturing process of rubber and polymers, with a passion to grow and make a difference with innovation, customer partnerships and continuous improvement. If you’d like to affect change, participate in solutions, and have a voice on a team of diverse and talented individuals, this is where you belong!
· Earn $100K-$120K!
· Medical, dental, vision effective 1st day of employment
· STD and LTD provided at no cost
· 11 holidays
· Accrue up to120 PTO hours per year (5 yrs./160 hrs., 10 yrs./200 hrs.)
· 401(k) with up to 5% company match effective 1st day
· Tuition reimbursement
· Weekly expense reimbursement
We are Recourse Communications and we match top talent with top opportunities. As Inside Sales Operations Manager (or Inside Sales Customer Service Manager (ISCSM)), you will manage the day-to-day activities of the Inside Sales and Customer Service Departments in the Americas. You will manage customer accounts with timely delivery and follow-up on quoting, account development, order entry and customer follow-up for the Americas. Importantly, you will measure and act on delivering feedback to customers on all aspects of the consideration, purchase, and support phases of customers’ journey. Development and tracking of customer and role metrics are key measure on how the Americas team is performing.
Therefore, you will also be a lead/partner in global sales and support, working collaboratively to ensure a consistent approach to sales and customer service.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent customer service experience or combination of education and experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
· 5+ years of experience in purchasing/supply chain/manufacturing/production
· Knowledge and experience with CRM software platform such as Dynamics 365; ERP system
· Experience in business-to-business sales and customer service
· Demonstrated success in managing a high-performing team and building a collaborative team environment
· Experience with Contract management / Terms and Conditions negotiation
· Experience selling technical products in a business environment and the ability to learn about and promote technical products
· Strong team building skills and ability to set direction of employees so the team can meet corporate growth requirements.
· Ability to communicate with colleagues globally
· Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers.
· Previous supervisory experience required
· Experience in purchasing/supply chain/manufacturing/production
· Must have Covid19 vaccine
About the Company
Dynisco is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of software and highly engineered test, measurement and control products utilized in the manufacturing process of rubber and polymers. The company serves a diverse group of customers throughout the world and with more than six decades of commitment to helping customers by providing tools and services for the polymer industry.
There’s no better time than nowto grow with an established industry leader! Click “Apply Now” to submit your updated resume for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- purchasing/supply chain/manufacturing/production: 5 years (Preferred)
- CRM software platform such as Dynamics 365; ERP system: 1 year (Preferred)
- business-to-business sales and customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location