Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Singapore or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
About the role:
As a member of the global Sales Operations team you will collaborate with sales to implement innovative go-to-market strategies, plans and programs that delight customers and enable growth for the European Commercial business. Key focus areas will include performance measurement/improvement, sales process redesign and sales team operational support.
You should have strong communication and project management skills, able to work with key business stakeholders to understand requirements and shape analytical deliverables. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the capability to work cross-functionally. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
What you'll do:
- Become the business partner of the EMEA & APAC Sales Management - and provide timely sales analytics including weekly pipeline analysis, forecasting, and sales results
- Provide insights into sales funnel movements and analysis to drive a more efficient and predictable sales cycle with the support of Salesforce and Business Intelligence tools
- Be the point of contact for Revenue teams in terms of performance reporting, compensation, and territory planning
- Develop and present recommendations to senior management for strategic decision making
- Support in the regional roll out of global sales processes, monitor KPIs and ensure adoption to enable the scaling of our sales teams
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years work experience in a tech company in a highly analytical role or sales operations department in a fast-paced growth company or work experience in a top consulting firm
- Proven skills as trusted advisor to senior leaders as cross functional business partner desirable
- Technical proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis, yet translate those results to easily digestible messages, communications, and presentations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex ideas to diverse audience
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency and prioritization
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “customer first” mentality
- Experience in providing business insights: including dash-boarding, data visualization, and reporting with tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc
- Fluency in written and spoken business English, additional European language is a plus
Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural team and we encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds.