How would you enable our skilled sales teams to sell better, faster, and more efficiently?
Keepit is looking for a Revenue Operations Support Specialist who can support and enable our sales teams in Dallas, Texas, US
We're growing fast and are determined to use our momentum to bring our dedicated SaaS protection services to a global audience. Keepit is increasing its organizational presence in the United States as part of our global expansion. We recently opened a brand-new office in the charming Uptown neighborhood of Dallas. We're looking for the right candidate to support and enable our sales team, primarily in the US.
As Revenue Operations Support Specialist, you will support and optimize processes, tools, and systems to increase revenue, minimize costs, and ensure our commercial teams are operating as efficiently as possible. You will help to establish best practices in the company's revenue processes in North America & Europe and ensure alignment between the two regions.
Central tasks as Revenue Operations Support Specialist with Keepit will include to:
Act as a lead point of contact and provide first-line support for our sales teams.
- Be in close contact with our US sales team to ensure standardization of data inputs and alignment with European colleagues.
- Assist with on- and off-boarding for the various sales systems and workflows by creating video guides, live training, and other learning content.
- Configure and debug sales enablement systems such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, DealHub, ZoomInfo, Cognism, Sales Navigator, Jira, and others.
As a Revenue Operations Support Specialist, you will join our growing Revenue Operations Team of competent sales professionals and tech entrepreneurs. You will refer to our Revenue Operations Manager, Britta Andreassen. At Keepit, we take pride in being an equal-opportunity employer and recognize how being a diverse workplace strengthens our product, customer relationships, and work culture.
A fair and transparent recruitment process
We know that it is just as important that you choose us as the other way around. We believe it to be crucial to cultivate a culture where you feel you belong – this starts already in the recruitment process. Therefore, to be fair and transparent, we want to present the criteria you are assessed by if you choose to let your curiosity fall on us.
1. Solution-Focused & Tech-Savvy: The ideal candidate has worked with Salesforce or another CRM system and can look through a technical manual or google their way to solve a technical issue, e.g., in our platforms' setup. This doesn't require any knowledge about the programming of our platforms, but persistence, a flair for troubleshooting, and proposal of solutions and optimizations.
2. Engage, Support & Enable: A crucial part of the role will be to onboard and enable our sales teams to the different sales enablement systems and ensure alignment on data inputs and how to use the systems. This will require the ability to engage our sales teams, highlight the advantages of the systems and ensure alignment with Europe. You will be better off with a passion for the optimization of processes and the ability to engage the users.
3. Structure: You will have to balance several tasks at the same time, prioritize your time and be able to proactively identify issues and needs for our sales teams before they arise. In a flexible and rapidly changing organizational structure, the ability to work independently and delegate work when necessary is of the essence to succeed.
4. Stakeholder Management: You will be in contact with various people in Keepit and must be able to manage different stakeholders across the organization, give push-back when necessary, and interact with an open and firm mind, always leaving them better off. Your work will contribute to the strategic decision-making of Keepit.
5. Entrepreneurial spirit: We are passionate about winning in the market. However, we are also passionate about our workplace, and we know that a good work environment and great collaboration across our organization are crucial to achieving our ambitious goals. Therefore, we are searching for a candidate who, like us, is motivated by building a fair and fun work environment at Keepit.
Keepit is a fast-growing scale-up with 22+ years of experience in software and data protection. Our mission is to help companies around the world protect and manage their cloud-based data. Our team is both academically and culturally diverse, and we have more than thirty different nationalities working together to promote trust and security in a world transforming towards new levels of digitalization. In 2020 Keepit raised $30 million in funding to fuel the growth and position Keepit as the category leader in the Backup-as-a-Service market. Keepit covers a broad client base of major corporations and institutions across all sectors and industries.
For more information about KEEPIT, go to www.keepit.com
Terms and conditions
Process: Please submit your Resume/CV on our job page. Selected candidates will be contacted continuously.
Scope: As soon as possible
The position: Full-Time occupation (37 hours per week) based in Dallas, Texas, US.
Salary: The compensation package is market competitive and will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
If you have any questions about the job or the recruitment process, please feel free to reach out to Emil Daniel Christensen at email@example.com or on the phone: +45 51 51 89 80