Why Join Us?
- Meaningful and Fulfilling Work
- People-focused Values
- Global Talent Center
- Recharge Your Potential
The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting from sales through to customer service on small product sales deliveries.
- Work in a small team to deliver over $100m a year (or as per targets) of product sales to Vertiv clients.
- Manage own sales through to completion of projects as well as support the Project Management Team with their projects.
- Co-ordinate deliveries, installation and commissioning of units
- Monthly reporting of RDSL and PDSL for tracking performance
- Evaluate outstanding supplier purchase orders, cost management of outbound logistics and warehousing for assigned projects.
- Monthly forecasts of revenue and invoicing
- Diploma or degree in Supply Chain
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Service and/or Administration
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal.
- Prioritization capability