We have a rare opportunity for an ambitious Sales Operation Specialist to join our Global Sales Operations team. We are looking for a hardworking sales operations Specialist dealing with data quality control.
XpertHR is a market-leading online HR resource, providing a comprehensive and accurate source of employment law, good practice, and benchmarking information to HR professionals. A division of FTSE 100 Company Reed Business Information, XpertHR is a global business with offices in the UK, Netherlands and US.
This role offers the chance to join a high-performing, fast-paced and dynamic team, and sits in the global commercial operations function at the forefront of the XpertHR business. This position will be a great fit for an individual looking to take full ownership of their role to drive business results. This placement provides excellent development opportunities and the chance to work as part of a fantastic global team.Key Responsibilities:
- Provide best-in-class service to our sales and support teams to ensure operational excellence. Communicate well with sales teams and provide them with administrative support on Sales Force.
- Identify data inconsistencies on sales data input into Sales Force.
- Ad-hoc requests to support the rest of the sales operations team.
- Reporting to the Head of Global Sales Operations, you will work closely with the international sales leaders as well as the global sales operations team.
- 3-6 years’ experience in a sales operation specialist role.
- Sales Force experience (Unity will be an added benefit)
- Proficient in Advanced Excel & VBA
- Comfortable managing large sets of data
- Experience project management platforms (Trello, Wrike, Jira etc)
- Problem-solving skills and ability to apply judgment on when to flag and escalate issues.
- Support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- SharePoint experience
- Good organisational skills. (Naming folder conventions and folder-hierarchy)
- Ability to document processes clearly
- Comfortable with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities.
- Analysing data in CRM systems, preferably Salesforce and experience working on the back end.
- Create reports/dashboards that provide actionable intelligence and awareness.
- Identify data inconsistencies and develop/implement processes to enforce process/data consistency across our sales tools.
- Identify data inconsistencies and develop/implement processes to enforce process/data consistency across our sales tools. Identify ways to improve data input quality
- Demonstrate technical competence, entrepreneurialism, attention to detail and a drive to challenge the status quo.
- Great organizational & planning skills
- Methodical approach to multi-tasking
- Highly collaborative, team player able to work in matrix environment