BE GREAT TOGETHER WITH US.
Innovation, Efficiency and Ambition:
this is what VAT has stood for over 50 years.
With this passion, VAT has grown to become the leading international developer, manufacturer and supplier of high-performance high-end vacuum valves and vacuum sealing technology, employing over 2000 people worldwide. The headquarters are located in Haag (Switzerland), the production centers in Switzerland, Malaysia, Romania and Taiwan.
Sales Operation Specialist EU-RoW
VAT Vacuum Products Ltd. – Leamington Spa (UK)
When required regionally or internationally (less than 10% estimated)
Purpose of Role
- EU-RoW Debt Collection Leader: Support the existing Sales Operation Support team with overdue payments and debt recovery, by driving/implementing/reinforcing the collection procedures and dealing directly with the most complex cases.
- Consignment Inventory Management: daily management of inventory located at our top customer's site to optimize product availability while maintaining costs under control. Quarterly hard stock take when necessary.
- Support customers’ order management activities for the EU-RoW Sales Organization (Back up to existing team) :
- Order entry into ERP system for customers’ purchase order sales orders shipping from various ship points
- Ensure timely invoicing to customer in compliance to Incoterms and Payment Terms.
- Transact, monitor and track customer order changes and requirements to the specific order(s)
- Work with Logistics / Customer Operations Team for shipping and distribution of parts to fulfill customers’ orders
- Backlog management
- Ensure wholesome and complete order history in compliance to audit and filing retrieval.
- Follow up of quotes from the existing CRM system based on adequate information from Sales Team and relevant approvals.
- Support and participate in all corporate projects to develop and implement ‘best practices’ and activity reporting pertaining to order management.
- Support Sales Operation Manager in achieving sales targets by managing revenue risks and delivery risks.
- In some sales organizations, support and ownership for any other administrative duties may be required and will be communicated for clarity.
- Any other duties as required on project or necessity basis from the Sales Operations Manager / EU-RoW General Manager. (I.e. event coordinator: finding and booking venues, liaising with clients and suppliers, handling logistics, managing budgets and invoicing and presenting post-event reports)
EU-RoW Sales Operations ManagerPrincipal Accountabilities
Key Performance Indicator
- Supervise Debt Collection process across EU-RoW region
- Maintain and Optimize consignment inventory
- Operationally support all order entry activities into the ERP system for both sales and service orders
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of all order entry transactions
- Accountable to track all order status to ensure sales and service orders are allocated and shipped on time
- Partner with local Customer Operations to ensure inventory is available to ship as per customers’ requirement
Education & Knowledge
- EU-RoW Overdue %
- Consignment Inventory value
- On Time Order Entry
- 99% accuracy rate of all order entries versus actual customers’ PO
- Minimum 3 years of experience in operations multi-functional process environment
- Good working knowledge and understanding of ERP systems and their use in a global manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel. Powerpoint
- Ability to demonstrate solid written and oral communication skills
- Team player with good problem solving ability
- Languages: English & German language in spoken and written form. One other European language (French) is an advantage.
You have any questions about this position?
- Minimum 3 years direct customer service or part of the order to cash function in a fast paced environment
- Must be proficient in intermediate level of Excel
- Fluent in verbal and written English & German. One other European language (French) is an advantage.
Contact Loïc Mazet via Email : email@example.com