We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven team member in the UK, focused on Sales and Operations.
The key and central role of the position is to assist H4D in developing the UK market.
Reporting directly to the Business Development Director and working closely with the International Operations Director, the candidate will collaborate transversally with all stakeholders: clients, vendors & H4D teams (marketing, communication, sales, doctors, technical, quality). H4D Paris team will be in support and will travel regularly to the UK.
MAIN MISSIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support on defining the Market Strategy and analysing the regulatory & policy environment:
- Identifying key actors in the eco-system: clients, channel partners, physician networks, insurance players, regulatory & policy bodies, investors, and other support organizations (incubators, digital health networks and alliances)
- Defining the best market entry strategy: which market segments, what channel partners, clients etc.
- Refining competitive analysis
Generating sales lead
- All along the way, sales leads should be generated through different means: events & networking, phones calls, e-mailing campaigns etc.
Once market entry strategy has been defined and sales leads generated, the role will start including more operational tasks for project implementation:
- Co-construction of a schedule detailing the various tasks related to the project (logistics, technical installation, training, communication actions ...)
- Follow-up of the planning and coordination of all the stakeholders before the implementation of the service
- Training and communication actions with the actors involved in the project
- Collection of qualitative and quantitative indicators with regular on-site visits
Actions to capitalise on the success of the implementations:
- Presentations (exhibitions, seminars, prospecting meetings ...)
- Recommendations on the evolution of the H4D offer
The role will include travel around the UK and regular visits to H4D headquarters in Paris.
- English (mother tongue/bilingual), French a plus.
- Organised, autonomous, self-driven, enthusiastic, eager to learn and hands-on
- Customer oriented with good capacity for sales and negotiation
- Interest in innovative/medical services/IT environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to work under strong pressure
- Proficient in Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in business development/sales
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Project management experience
- UK driving license
- 25 days holiday a year, excluding bank holidays
- £30 a month towards TFL travel
- Work expenses paid – travel and meals
- £4 per working day towards lunch
- Flexible working from home and office
- Business or technical profile
- Worked in an international environment
- Must have right to work in the UK – Please refer to the home office right to work checklist which provides details of which documents are acceptable as proof
- Position based in London, UK
- Start date: February 2023 (training/induction in Paris at onset)
- Duration: Permanent
- Salary: £28,000-£32,000 depending on experience
ABOUT US :
Digital health holds great promises in making universal access to healthcare achievable.
H4D is a pioneer in the field of telemedicine and since 2008 has developed a unique, efficient, and reliable solution, which enables a physician to conduct a full medical diagnosis from a distance. The H4D Consult Station® is the first connected medical booth, equipped with all the instruments and a video conferencing feature which enables a physician to perform a professional medical consultation. Using the connected medical devices included in the booth, the physicians can give an evidence-backed diagnosis.