Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to advancing innovation to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?*
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager
- Unacast is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage you to apply
Unacast is looking for a Revenue Operations Manager who will report to the CRO and be deeply involved with all aspects of the GTM systems, process optimization, and insights. The ideal candidate would have a strong track record of partnering with sales, marketing, & customer success to deliver measurable results, while also being analytical, strategic, and a great problem solver.Responsibilities
- Own and optimize CRM (Hubspot) and other adjacent tools (including ZoomInfo, Gong, Docusign, Slack integrations and others)
- Support best-in-class sales processes and system data integrity
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials
- Support & improve sales administration process including driving efficiency and automation around prospecting, proposals, quotes, contracts, pricing, deal desk, and compliance in partnership with the product marketing, legal, and finance teams
- Support the sales forecasting process, reporting, and execution to ensure the sales organization has the processes and information needed to meet its monthly, quarterly and annual sales booking goals
Who is Unacast?
- Minimum 3-5 years sales / rev ops experience
- Hubspot expert
- Experience with modern sales tools (VoiP dialers, revenue intelligence, contact data providers, etc.)
- B2B Tech experience
- Can thrive in fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Phenomenal communicator and partner to revenue teams
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, retail, real-estate, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
As an example, to help understand the impact of COVID-19, we released several public dashboards and datasets to better act on both the health crisis and the economic crisis.
Unacast is a leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo (Norway), NYC (United States), and Pilsen (Czech Republic). We have been named "The #1 Small Company To Work At In NYC" and have been featured everywhere from Techcrunch to Forbes . We were named as one of 50 NYC Startups To Watch in 2019 , and our co-founders were named to The Nordic 100 . We were also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards . Inc. Magazine called us “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
Our company values are deeply embedded into everything we are and everything we do:
Be your own CEO:
Everyone at Unacast can and is expected to take charge of their own situation, and make sure the company as a whole moves forward. Waiting for some feedback? Go get it! Want something done? Do it!Trust through transparency:
Dare to be vulnerable and show ourselves and the world who we really are. The trust we build through transparency will help to lift us all higher than we can rise alone.Have fun, seriously:
Create an unexpected moment that surprises and delights team members and partners. Everyone needs fun in their life, especially while doing something important.Read more about our company and culture at https:// www.unacast.com/careers