The Sales Operations Representative serves as the process and content expert. This includes partnering with the Sales Managers to provide prospect information about new clients, driving sales to new and existing clients directly through a variety of channels, and monitoring order management and shipments to ensure customers receive products on time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interfaces with Planning, Accounting, Trade Compliance, regional Sales teams, and other departments as needed, to ensure on-time shipment of all orders (worldwide).
- Helps prioritize workload and regional/account assignments for each team member.
- Acts to quickly resolve minor points of conflict or internal and external issues.
- Responsible for driving worldwide sales to new and existing customers via phone calls, email, mailings and internet requests.
- Facilitates the sales process from beginning to end by processing quotations, sales orders, tracking open orders, resolving customer service issues, and providing overall support as needed, including customer satisfaction with installed product.
- Identifies new sales opportunities via CRM and email and ensures that leads are followed up and acted on.
- Answers inquiries for new and existing customers including product pricing, product availability and lead times.
- Maintains accurate customer data in CRM and ERP systems. Ensures information is entered in a complete, timely and accurate way that follows company protocol and processes.
- Oversees ongoing client relationships in order to develop customer loyalty, retention, and increased revenue.
- Coordinates with all necessary departments regarding order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability and back orders. Ensures customer is provided with timely and accurate information.
- Oversees special projects such as software and system implementations and upgrades.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum 5 years of sales operations experience in the electronics, IT, or semiconductor environment. Global sales support experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with CRM and ERP software.
- Experience with trade compliance, import/export regulations, manufacturing environments and vetting, processing and managing orders, customer payment terms, and related activities.
- Strong computer skills including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong sense of urgency and the proven ability to escalate and work with customers and other teams to resolve issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills are critical.
The pay range for this role in Beaverton, OR is between $69,400 and $91,000. The pay range may differ in other locations. FormFactor maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in education, training, skills, relevant work experience, business needs and market demands. Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity. Benefits offered for this role include: medical, dental, vision, EAP, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending and savings accounts, 401(k), ESPP and paid time off.
FormFactor is committed to providing a work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex (including breastfeeding and related conditions), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, registered domestic partner status, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other legally protected characteristic. These protections extend to all employment and management decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Sr. Sales Operations Representative
We live in a mobile driven world where technology is constantly improving. Semiconductor manufacturers need a partner as they pioneer and drive the most advanced integrated circuits (ICs) ever made. FormFactor is the world’s leading supplier of probe cards used to test the ICs that power the majority of smart phones and tablets on the planet, as well as electronic systems used in computing, consumer, automotive and other applications. We are a big company with a small time feel. Working at FormFactor gives you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, have a direct influence on next generation products hitting the market and drive the overall growth and development of the semiconductor industry.
We are a fast-paced, agile, growing company that values diversity of thought and constantly strives for a more diverse, inclusive environment. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals who can thrive in a changing and challenging environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $69,400.00 - $91,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote