Wiser is looking to hire an Analyst for our Go-To-Market Operations team to help support all things related to tools, processes, and analytics that enable the teams responsible for winning and retaining customers. This individual will play a key role in supporting in the design of our Go-To-Market team processes and driving key insights through data. The ideal candidate is someone experienced in solving problems creatively through research, analysis, iteration, and perseverance. Central Standard Time to Eastern Standard Time preferred.
- Support the Go-to-Market team in all things related to tools, processes, data, and analytics.
- Ensure sales process design and corresponding system configurations are best in class and are continuously adapting to the sales environment.
- Assist the Go-to-Market leadership team in making strategic decisions through analysis of key data metrics and performance indicators.
- Identify, scope, and execute on opportunities to broaden and enhance the value that the Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Executive teams receive from the data we capture.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and technical admin for our tools and platforms such as Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, Clearbit, etc.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS*
- 0-2 years working experience (at least one internship in a professional setting preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree required; degree in a quantitative field such as Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering, or Business Management is preferred
- Ability to explain technical, complicated topics to a non-technical audience
- Extremely organized; able to work on many projects concurrently and prioritize efficiently
- Be curious, take initiative, and have a willingness to learn
- Experience working with large data sets in Excel and using functions such as VLOOKUP/XLOOKUP and PivotTables
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and any programming language such as R, Python, or SQL is a plus but not required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Occasionally as needed. If you do not work out of one of our offices, you should expect to travel to a Wiser office in the US, France and/or India once or twice per year
Wiser Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation of any kind. Wiser Solutions, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, providing a work environment free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. All employment decisions at Wiser Solutions, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, family or parental status, disability, genetics, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by the state, federal, or local law. Wiser Solutions, Inc. will not tolerate discrimination, harassment, or retaliation based on any of these characteristics.
EEO is the Law. Click here to view your rights.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Pay will be determined on an individualized basis based on multiple factors such as country of residency, state/city, nature of experience, specific area of experience, degrees obtained, skill set, and position level. If you have questions, please discuss them with our Talent team. Salary range - $50,000 to $60,000 base plus bonus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year