We are seeking a Revenue Operations Manager (m/f/d) to join our team and support our sales organization in reaching sales goals each year – in the right way!
As a key member of the Revenue Operations team, you will take ownership of our sales processes, ensure data quality, and support deployment of tools and systems such as Salesforce. You will focus on Sales Process excellence and manage our day to day deal support for field sales.
The role includes supporting the setting of our sales processes across lead management through to close won business, then helping with enabling and embedding these processes. The scope of the role will cover being a subject matter expert on order processing, commercial and pricing issues, supporting order management and ensuring opportunities are recorded correctly in our CRM.
The role will focus on five key areas: Data Quality, CRM Maintenance, Tools and Systems, Processes and Reporting.
- Ensure opportunities are processed successfully: Work with all responsible stakeholders & departments to help adoption of tools and processes
- Measure & support Top Funnel: Work with all responsible stakeholders & departments to measure Pipeline coverage and Pipeline creation and highlight trends
- Coordinate targeted partner efforts with responsible stakeholders. You will own Partner Enablement Program & Initiatives
- Support a smooth Customer Journey after close won
- Ensure data quality and Insights : This will include working with controlling, supporting the sales enablement team and continuous improvement. Tracking long term sales analysis allowing our management team to make data driven decisions
- Follow ethical practices with consumer and customer data
- Monitor and assist with customer retention
- Monitor & report on go to market activity performance ( offer accurate, real-time visibility )
- Support a better forecasting, to help your reps work as a team
- Train colleagues on new technologies and softwares
- Assist with account management
Reporting into the VP of Revenue Operations, in our newly created Revenue Operations team, the role will be high profile and provide scope for significant career development – this is your chance to significantly contribute to a developing company. Jedox is a growth company building through an exciting stage of its development, which is the perfect opportunity for you to grow and learn with us.
Position to be filled in Frankfurt, Freiburg or Munich, hybrid.
- A first tenure of 3 + years in Revenue/sales Operations, ideally in a similar SaaS/Software environment.
- You have in-depth knowledge of relevant CRM systems, ideally Salesforce, and an appetence for databases
- You have a high level of analytical skills and like to work with a data-driven approach
- You love solving problems
- You have a knack for communicating complex issues concisely and simply, and generally have very good communication skills
- You have familiarity with Microsoft Office especially excel
- You are a team player
Jedox is a leading software solution that enables business planning, budgeting, and forecasting for finance, sales, and other business functions with leading-edge technology to drive Digital Transformation and provide tangible customer value. Constant innovation has made us a leader in the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) sector.
Why should you join our team?
Jedox culture is shaped by our global collaboration, our passion for people and development, diversity, and commitment to innovation. We refer to it as our #OneTeam mantra and it is engrained in everything we do.
The success of #OneTeam at Jedox is made possible by low hierarchies and fast decision-making processes.
We believe in lifelong learning and encourage team members to pursue personal and professional development, including internal & external training, certifications, as well as utilizing employee access to the LinkedIn Learning platform. We also enjoy regular team events such as Star Wars movie nights, seasonal and holiday parties, guest speakers, and family events.
The same effort and attention is given to ensuring employee satisfaction outside the office.
Some of those perks include:
- Work where and when you do it best: We offer the flexibility to work from home and give you ownership of your working hours.
- Take time to care for yourself: We offer generous vacation and sick time, comprehensive health benefits plans and paid parental leave.
- Plan for your future: Planning means something different to everyone. Enroll in our retirement savings plan. Work with your Line Manager to implement a career growth plan that suits your path and use LinkedIn Learning to deepen your knowledge.
- Reduce your footprint: Work from home, the office, or both. All offices are centrally located and can be easily reached via public transportation. Most Jedox offices offer either public transit reimbursement and other perks such as bike leasing.
Jedox is committed to creating an inclusive workplace and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, nationality, social or ethnic origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the laws and regulations in the geographic locations in which we operate.