Sales & Supply Execution Manager
The Sales & Supply Execution Manager (SSEM) reports to the Senior Director National Retail Sales –H-E-B and is responsible for managing Total Portfolio for H-E-B to support achievement of key business metrics: sales volume, margin, and execution KPIs. In addition, you will be the direct link to H-E-B’s Supply Chain Strategy Team. You will be an integral part of the sales organization and will demonstrate strong analysis, tracking, forecasting, and collaboration skills to meet the needs of the NRS H-E-B team and our H-E-B retail partners. You will interface with the customer to outline supply chain efficiencies, communicate demand/promotion plans, and other activities that drive towards better forecast accuracy and customer service levels, to include getting KDP ready for DSD Future Service Model (FSM) at H-E-B. You will be responsible for understanding key customer scorecard metrics and identifying solutions to improve KDP performance against those benchmarks in addition to helping create and execute the strategic relationship with H-E-B Field Sales Operations Team and H-E-B Regional Merchants.
The Sales & Supply Execution Manager is responsible for translating customer annual operating plans into actionable execution at store level, leading to delivery of KDP (Keurig Dr Pepper) total and customer-specific volume, sales, mix, margin and profit objectives for DSD (Direct Store Delivery) and enhance WD Big Bets. This role will own improving DSD execution through KDP Sales Ops and H-E-B Regional Merchant sales calls, internal KDP updates, and flawlessly driving end-to-end execution planning for key initiatives. This role can be located in San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, or Austin (primary H-E-B Markets) The role will entail 60% in market/travel and 40% supply focus.
***This position supports H-E-B and will need to be based remotely where H-E-B is present ideally in San Antonio or within Texas.***
- Responsible for the working with the KDP National Retail Selling Team to align on overall direction, coordination, and execution of the NRS Total Portfolio Sales Plan.
- Accountable for achieving maximum sales volume and margin consistent with sales projections and goals.
- Develop, enhance and sell approved programming and events in conjunction with the National plan, assuring execution of all initiatives at the H-E-B Region/store level.
- Foster and build relationships with all pertinent H-E-B Supply Chain Strategy personnel to collaborate and drive action that improves KDP business results and supply chain performance improvement.
- Work with NAEs to Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with H-E-B Regional Merchants
- Collaborate with NAEs and Senior Sales Analyst to create, maintain, and action plan against execution void reporting – distribution and event execution. Set aggressive execution goals and develop a plan to achieve.
- Sell and effectively communicate key initiatives to KDP Field Sales Operations team and H-E-B Regional Merchants , ensuring alignment and execution of internal strategies and the JBP plan.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to deliver customer-specific solutions.
- Manage promotional processes with NAEs from the planning stage, to development, to execution, ensuring all retailer timelines are met, deliverables are executed, and communication is timely to both internal and external parties.
- Utilize internal, syndicated and POS data to identify opportunities and adjust plans to meet and exceed annual goals and objectives.
- Manage the anticipated demand for new/seasonal/Holiday/HEB HRM supported products internally and with H-E-B Regional Merchants/H-E-B Supply Chain teams.
- Work with NAEs to create program sell sheets to provide Sales Operations and Advantage Retail selling teams with compelling and concise one pagers.
- Builds Trusting Relationships- Uses appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners; interacts with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
- Decision making- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- High Impact Communication- Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions.
- Managing Work- Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Sales Disposition- Demonstrates the traits, inclinations, and outlooks that characterize successful salespersons; exhibits behavioral styles that facilitate adaptation to the demands of the sales execution role.
- Sales Negotiation- Effectively explores alternatives and positions to reach mutually beneficial sales agreements that gain customers’ acceptance and commitment.
- Sales Opportunity Analysis- Understands and utilizes economic, financial, industry, and organizational data; accurately diagnoses customers’ business strengths, weaknesses, and key issues that can inform sales strategies and plans.
- Work Standards- Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, assertive, and an individual that will lead and be accountable for results. Portray thought leadership across all facets of the business and drive Commercial Team cohesiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred with CPG sales or sales support, supply chain, inventory planning sales analytics, or demand planning experience OR 5 years of prior CPG sales or sales support, supply chain, inventory planning sales analytics, demand planning
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Highly Proficient in using MS Office products such as PowerPoint Word and Microsoft Excel
- Strong Financial Acumen
- 2 years of experience using IRI, Nielsen or other syndicated data preferred
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.