For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.Position Summary
The Manager, Senior Care Operations will report to the Director, Senior Care Operations and Support, and will support the two key functions within the Senior Care Business Unit, Sales and Customer Success. The objectives of this role are to design and manage reporting on key business unit performance metrics, optimize the utilization and adoption of technology, lead territory design and management, and perform data analysis for process improvement projects. The Manager will work cross functionally with all business unit teams, with the primary objective of enabling leadership to make effective, data-driven strategic decisions.Key Responsibilities
- Provide ad hoc analysis of business unit data to management to inform strategy and tactics, including territory design and optimization
- Prepare regular, comprehensive KPI analyses for consumption by SLT/ELT in Quarterly Business Reviews
- Support new fiscal year planning with required TAM and quota analysis for GTM teams
- Lead the 90-day bookings forecast cycle, working in close collaboration with FP&A
- Collaborate with Data Intelligence to maintain data quality and integrity of key sales systems
- Create and manage reporting for key business unit performance metrics, such as sales attainment, win/loss ratio, average length of sale, CSQL performance, pipegen etc.
- Conduct data analysis to support continuous business process improvement
- Train new sales employees on effective use of sales BI reporting suite
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing BI reporting suite
CRM Utilization and Adoption
- Collaborate with Senior Care Enablement in the development of a comprehensive business unit Operations Playbook detailing all key CRM workflows (lead management, opportunity management, quoting, etc.)
- Conduct CRM and CPQ training for new employees as required
- Provide one-on-one assistance for sales employees experiencing technical issues with the CRM
- Collaborate with Enterprise Applications on continuous improvement of CRM processes
Business Unit Automation
- Collaborate with Marketing to optimize implementation of existing sales automation tools and follow-up of marketing qualified leads
- Lead the evaluation and implementation of new sales and customer success automation tools
- Lead the transformation of sales and customer success automation activity data into actionable insights that improve sales and customer success outcomes
Demand Generation and Deal Acceleration
- Work together with sales/customer success reps on whitespace and territory analysis to identify high-value prospects capable of converting to revenue with maximum efficiency
- Provide ad hoc analysis of CRM and market data required to accelerate deal progression and improve win rates
- 4 years of sales/customer success analytics or sales/business operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong technical background, robust Salesforce CRM and CPQ,
- Strong Tableau background required, Salesforce certified an asset
- Process analysis, design, and optimization, and documentation. Experience with business process diagramming (Visio, Trisotech, etc.) considered an asset.
- Service-oriented mindset: always dedicated to delivering the best results to the internal customer
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Can work independently to meet deadlines and produce quality results
- Can prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Power BI)
- Advanced MS Excel skills (complex pivot tables, advanced formulae, PowerPivot)
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.