Our Client is an Electric Vehicle Manufacturer that has spent the past decade in the design and development of electrified trucks and platforms for commercial applications that are about to embark on the launch, production, and large-scale manufacturing of their vehicles.
As a result, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chief Revenue Officer to join the team and lead their commercial vehicle sales, marketing, and business development efforts. As a CRO, you will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth and expanding our customer base cultivating multiple channels and routes market, including direct commercial contracts, partnerships and through dealership networks. As a Chief Revenue Officer, you will drive sales and revenue growth through effective financial management and strategic planning. You will also be responsible for providing financial guidance and support to the executive team and other departments within the company.
You will be working in a Startup environment with our Client looking for leaders that want to contribute to an organization and structure where you can make an impact, have your voice heard, be ambitious to step up to dynamic challenges, and be accountable, for your results.
- Lead the commercial vehicle sales, marketing, and business development efforts at an executive level.
- Develop and cultivate multiple channels and routes to market including commercial contracts, partnerships and dealership networks.
- Manage and optimize our accounts, ensuring that our financial performance is in line with our goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive revenue growth through successful internal collaboration.
- Connect with customers to ensure that their needs are factored into the product development and enhancement cycles.
- Drive the organization to optimize the customer experience and capitalize on growth opportunities in new markets and segments.
- Build and manage teams in marketing, sales, parts, service, and warranty.
- Establish robust pricing processes and business models to achieve revenue goals.
- Work with product teams to drive formulation of strategic product plans.
- Build and maintain relationships with commercial vehicle dealers and fleet management companies.
- Structure strategic partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Over 20 years of progressive leadership experience in a similar role with hands-on business development experience
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with commercial vehicle dealers and fleet management companies.
- Experience in general management, P&L supervision, and managing budgets.
- Solid understanding at the executive-level for successful commercial vehicle sales, marketing, and business development.
- Proven track record of growing revenue through successful internal collaboration
- Superior leadership skills combined with excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and evolving start-up environment.
If you are a driven and motivated individual with a passion for Electric Vehicles within the commercial sector and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Location: Southfield, MI + Travel
Salary: $200,000 - $300,000 P/A - Negotiable on experience
Benefits: Bonus and Stock Program, 4 Weeks PTO, 401K Matching, Strong Healthcare + More!
At Human Capital Ventures, we are committed to promoting equality and diversity in all aspects of our business. We believe in creating supportive and inclusive environments where everyone can thrive, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, or ability. We strongly encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply for our positions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Performance bonus
- Stock options
Work Location: One location