Building a team starts with valuing the team. We hire the best of the best to ensure you're working with people you can constantly learn from. You're trusted to get your work done your way while testing the limits of what's possible and what's next. And you'll be part of a culture where everyone feels supported.
We also value sports. Not just because of the big wins and highlight-worthy plays, but because of the lasting impact sports can have: the lifelong lessons in teamwork and dedication; the influence of inspiring mentors; the priceless opportunities to play at the next level. Sports can change lives—that's what we value.
Our team helps the world see sports differently through products that make it easier to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and do a lot more.
Ready to join us?
Hudl's Revenue Operations and Enablement Team is focused on unlocking efficiency and increasing productivity through the creation, and continual improvement of, a defined best practice for how all client-facing roles execute activities within all phases of the revenue cycle. This is done through four pillars of focus:
- Defining what the best practice is where none exists
- Driving adoption of these best practices
- Assessing the results, gathering feedback, and finding ways to improve
- Taking a change initiative to the field to embed into the defined set of best practices
We're currently looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist, to align with our North America Sales Director within our Elite Business Unit, who service professional and college sports teams. The role will focus on sales operational efficiency initiatives, deal support management, change management projects, activities tied to yearly planning and generally serve as the go-to person for this region for all things tied to how our go to market strategy is executed.
You will work directly with front-line sales and customer success, both individual contributors and leadership, as well as with stakeholders from other departments, always keeping an eye on ways to improve the productivity and efficiency of the team so that the ambitious growth goals are met.
Our flexible work policy means you can decide where you want to work: our Lincoln HQ, our Omaha office or remotely within the majority of U.S. states (exceptions: Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, D.C., Hawaii, Maine, Montana, New York, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington). #LI-Remote
- Passionate. You take pride in in the work you deliver, and deeply care about achieving high quality results
- Confident. You have a high level of confidence working with sales, leadership, and other senior stakeholders
- Proactive. You take on tasks and projects proactively, identify opportunities for improvement and propose solutions.
- Strategic. You can look at all tasks from a helicopter view, helping to guide the strategic success of the organization
- Consultative. You are the one people come to for advice and guidance when it comes to operational efficiency
- Analytical. You are able to analyze and interpret insight as a way to guide activity aligned to desired outcomes
- Growth oriented. You are always looking for opportunities to improve the status quo.
- Guide. You will run day to day sales operational activities and be prompt in responding to questions and concerns
- Be consultative. You are seen as a trusted advisor to Sales leadership on how to best improve the execution of our go to market strategy
- Be Accountable. You will focus on getting high quality, impactful and measurable outcomes from your initiatives
- Be professional. You will be working with many different stakeholders that all need to view you as a consummate professional, and expert in your field
- Be challenged. We're a high-growth company, who work at a fast pace, with no shortage of problems to solve and work to tackle.
- Champion work-life harmony. We'll give you the flexibility you need in your work life (e.g., flexible vacation time, company-wide holidays and timeout (meeting-free) days, remote work options and more) so you can enjoy your personal life too.
- Guarantee autonomy. We have an open, honest culture and we trust our people from day one. Your team will support you, but you'll own your work and have the agency to try new ideas.
- Encourage career growth. We're lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We'll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Provide an environment to help you succeed. We've invested in our offices, designing incredible spaces with our employees in mind. But whether you're at the office or working remotely, we'll provide you the tech stack and hardware to do your best work.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees' wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, employee resource groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you'll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want, including vision, dental, fertility healthcare and family forming benefits.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that's free money. We'll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there's ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity reports.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply—we'd love to hear from you.