Sales Operations, Sand Cloud
Sand Cloud is a beach lifestyle brand that specializes in beach towels and accessories. Founded on the beaches of San Diego in 2014, Sand Cloud encompasses the beach vibes of Southern California, and aims to serve customers with unique and useful products for everyday use. Our mission has always been to create sustainable products, and also donate a portion of our profits to non-profit organizations that are dedicated to sustainability and marine life preservation. As of the last few years we have expanded our
product offering into bath towels, kitchen towels, and other home accessories.
We have an immediate opening for Sales Operations. We are looking for someone who is passionate and fits our mission of caring about community, our oceans and marine life. The right candidate will have broad and deep experience in sales operations including recent experience with EDI, customer compliance, inventory forecasting and allocation, and interacting with sales reps and buyers. This position is remote and reports to the VP of Sales. Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Managing EDI transactions and overseeing retailer compliance requirements in coordination with buyers and warehouse staff to ensure timely delivery of orders and avoiding chargebacks.
- Responsible for allocating inventory among prebooks and at-once orders and notifying retailers/reps of any out-of-stock items and suggesting substitutions.
- Refining and following processes to ensure the timely execution and documentation of orders.
- Assist outside sales team as well as retailers with all order inquiries, returns, credit memos, etc.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure they have all necessary samples, catalogs, pop, etc.
- Attend and assist at tradeshows and sales related events.
- Execute on a variety of projects and tasks that may be assigned.
- Identify key trends happening within the business, and be proactive in bringing them up so the company can grow, adapt, and continue to improve performance and customer satisfaction.
- Must have EDI order processing experience
- Must have experiencing overseeing retailer compliance requirements
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Sense of urgency to ensure timelines are met
- Comfortable multi-tasking and staying organized while managing the needs of multiple retailers and sales reps
- Experience with NetSuite and NuOrder preferred but experience with similar ERP and B2B platforms like (Full Circle, SalesPad, RepSpark, etc) acceptable
- High level of Excel proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated independent worker
- Ability to be highly successful in a virtual/remote corporate environment
- College Degree preferred
- Salary: $70K - $105K depending on experience
- Health Benefits
- Matching 401K
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave
Sand Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If interested in this position, please submit your resume to: email@example.com