Fueling business. Powering progress.
Originally founded in 1930, SC Fuels is one of the oldest and largest petroleum distributors in the United States. Serving more than 11,000 customers annually, ranging from small family-owned businesses to Fortune 500 companies, we deliver gasoline, diesel fuel, alternative fuels and other petroleum products and related services in over 15 western states at the most competitive prices. Our leadership also extends to fleet card services with a fueling network of over 230,000 cardlock sites, truck stops and retail stations nationwide.
This Sales Operations Admin position provides support to the sales team. It requires significant interaction with Sales, Vendors, Customer Service, purchasing, and operations. Responsibilities include acting as a liaison between each department and supporting the sales team.
Base Compensation for this role is $24.00 - $26.00 per hour, DOE.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Fuel discount program
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Discount Programs
- Recognition Programs
- Education Assistance & more!
Sales Management Support Responsibilities
- Managing and maintaining sales data in Salesforce (CRM) and other sales ancillary software programs (i.e. InsideView, ERP, Oracle BI)
- Providing reporting and organizing statistical data for the Sales Department (Excel V-lookup Knowledge)
- Recognizing, developing, and implementing process improvements within the Sales organization, as well as hand-off processes from Lead Generations to Business Development Reps to Operations
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators (ExComm Monthly Business Review Reports)
- Managing and maintaining sales process adherence with Sales Representatives
- Partnering with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Assisting the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection
- Preparing and tracking Quarterly Business Review presentations
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material (familiar with SharePoint)
- Assisting with the coordination of training sessions for new and existing Sales Representatives
- Managing special projects
Direct Sales Support Responsibilities
- Monitor credit application processes and paperwork
- Liaison between sales and other departments
- Sales and customer reporting
- Utilizing lead applications and leads list to create and assign leads to sales reps
- Coordinate training continuous training sessions
- Tracking issues logs and communicating to various stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience - Sales Operations
- Ability to make prospect calls to qualify leads
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - emphasis with Excel (V-Lookup) and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of utilizing reporting tools to create various management reports
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes with attention to details
- A result and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency, attention to details and driving issues to closure
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SC Fuels is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled