(REMOTE based opportunity located in any U.S. Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern Time Zone)
At Riskalyze, we’re on a mission to empower the world to invest fearlessly. We are a growth platform for wealth management firms. Our platform allows wealth management firms to win prospects faster, drive a personalized client experience at scale, attract and retain the best talent, increase firmwide efficiency, and turn compliance into an opportunity.
Support the Chief Growth Officer in driving sales team performance by enforcing best practices in the sales pipeline and ensuring opportunities move efficiently through the process. This role requires a deep understanding of the sales process and the ability to work closely with the sales team to identify areas for improvement and ensure consistent adherence to established SOPs. The ideal candidate is an analytical problem-solver with a passion for process optimization and a commitment to helping the sales team reach their full potential.
- Establish credibility and strong collaborative relationships with functional leaders and teams throughout the Company. Your reputation should be as an effective problem solver, as approachable, and as a mentor and thought leader on sales process, forecasting, and pipeline flow.
- Establish and enforce SOPs for the sales pipeline to ensure efficient and effective progression of opportunities.
- Conduct regular audits of the CRM to maintain data accuracy and ensure adherence to established sales processes.
- Partner with the sales team to identify areas for process improvement and implement changes that increase efficiency and drive performance.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate sales performance against established KPIs to provide actionable insights and recommendations to the Chief Growth Officer and sales team.
- Work with Revenue Operations to develop and maintain forecasting tools to provide regular sales performance updates to the leadership team.
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to ensure that sales reps have access to the training and resources needed to effectively implement SOPs and reach their sales targets.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to align sales and marketing processes and ensure seamless communication and information flow between the two teams.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and the ability to enforce SOPs using Salesforce, Gong, Salesloft, HighSpot, and other best of breed technology.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales Ops type role.
- Experienced track record of working successfully with sales reps on pipeline management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a focus on process optimization.
- Ability to maintain accurate and up-to-date sales data in Salesforce.
- Experience with sales forecasting and performance reporting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work closely with sales and marketing teams.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Ability to think critically and provide actionable insights based on data analysis.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire and motivate a sales team.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The expected compensation range for this position is $85k - $100k.
Lesser experience may result in lower compensation and greater experience may result in greater compensation than compensation range.
- 401(k) Retirement savings with employer matching dollar-for-dollar, up to 4%.
- Competitive compensation.
- Free financial advisory services are offered to Riskalyzers wanting expert guidance on how to handle their money.
- 3 weeks Vacation & 1 week of sick time per year + 11 paid holidays.
- 1 additional week of vacation time granted at three years of tenure.
- Annual company retreat called the Celebration of Awesomeness where we take the whole company on a weekend retreat for team building & organization planning (previous destinations have been Lake Tahoe, San Francisco and Palm Springs).
- Trust-oriented culture built upon flexibility and our core value of Freedom.
Health & Family
- Medical, dental and vision insurance to keep you (and your family) healthy.
- Access to HSA or FSA depending on chosen medical plan.
- Paid leave for new parents.
- Discounted pet insurance available. Pets are family too!
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!
Riskalyze is an equal opportunity employer.