High growth SaaS company is looking for a fully remote Director of Revenue Operations to join their growing team. The (Sr.) Director of Revenue Operations will report to the Chief Sales Officer and will be critical in driving the Sales organization toward achievement of strategic goals, operational excellence, and achievement of sales targets. You will be a key member of the sales leadership team, providing insights and analysis to guide our overall strategic direction ensuring business plans that support rapid revenue growth and scalability of our operations. Our ideal candidate possesses a depth of experience building and leveraging data to enable rapid growth for SaaS companies.
- Identify and measure key inputs vital in developing Sales team goals, strategies, plans, policies and improvement opportunities
- Work closely with the CSO and the executive team to translate strategy into reality
- Strategic territory and account strategy leveraging the latest techniques
- Lead annual compensation and incentive planning to drive high performance
- Lead sales headcount and quota coverage planning
- Manage the quota and territory assignment processes to maximize sales productivity
- Own and Manage administration of the sales commission process
Process, Systems, & Tools Management
- Build and implement sales processes to maximize sales productivity and operational efficiency
- Efficiency and experience with SalesForce, ie. building reporting decks, pulling data, etc
- Administer, synchronize and optimize technology stack including CRM, LMS, etc.
Reporting and Analytics
- Full ownership of the revenue forecasting methodology and process
- Improve existing sales funnel and pipeline management.
- Develop strategies to increase the flow of leads for the program
- Coordinate with Finance, Marketing and other departments to provide meaningful reporting, metrics and analyses that deliver key business insights
- 5+ years of related experience (i.e. sales operations, finance, BI, sales, or general operations)
- Excellent analytical skills to compile large amounts of data into an understandable format for decision-making
- Significant data analytics, reporting and interpretation experience to support sales operations across product lines - working with our tableau teams to manipulate the data
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strategic thinker with the ability to glean insights from processes, data, sales team feedback, industry best practices, continuous personal development, etc. to develop improved strategies
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge and expertise within SaaS / Enterprise Software. Startup experience is a plus.
- Strong acumen and experience with both highly transactional, inbound, inside sales models, and mid-market/Enterprise inside and field sales models.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com and other sales productivity tools, including best practices for use, integrations, reporting.
- Proven record of developing and implementing tactical initiatives that improve sales productivity, conversion rates, and sales team performance
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Intimate knowledge of sales forecasting, pipeline analysis, lead routing and follow-up best practices, outbound lead generation, pricing, contracting, RFPs, proposals, and reporting/analytics
- Manage sales analytics and providing detailed and accurate sales metrics to measure effectiveness of the sales team and ROI of new sales initiatives