Sales Operations Assistant
CSI Leasing, Inc. (CSI) is one of the largest independent equipment leasing specialists in the world, with operations across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Customers turn to CSI for superior service from industry specialists. We are their resource, not only for financial solutions, but for help with asset management, end-of-life data security, disposal and more – all on a global scale. CSI has been investing in our customers' technology solutions for five decades.
CSI is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tokyo Century Corporation.
CSI Leasing is seeking a full-time Sales Operations Assistant to join or Sales Operations Department. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Sales Operations Assistant with excellent time management skills & computer literacy. This person will be committed and driven to providing quality service for our sales team and key customers. The ideal candidate will be a bright, hardworking, experienced Sales Operations Assistant who can help various teams achieve their goals and work directly with management for day-to-day needs.
- Communicate and report directly to the VP of Sales Operations to assist in day-to-day tasks and urgent requests that come through from the sales team and other departments
- Assist with general sales admin responsibilities, including assisting with various meetings, events, tradeshows, and travel
- Provide accurate data entry and database management
- Coordinate internal and external activities
- Become the ‘go-to- person for all US sales administration matters
- Some travel may be required-less than 20%
- Experience in a corporate sales operation’s role
- Experience or good understanding of Salesforce
- Microsoft Office Suite, with intermediate to advanced experience with Excel
- Excellent Communication Skills, able to communicate comfortably at all levels
- Ability to work remotely and maintain motivation to get the job done
- Must be able to show initiative in making informed decisions and manage multiple tasks and conflicting tasks
- Ability to own processes and take pride in continuous improvement to ensure our sales team is supported and their needs are met
- Strong attention to detail for accurate data entry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge or use of Concur Travel/ Expense
- College Degree
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. We offer compensation commensurate with experience, excellent benefits and a non-smoking environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We strive to make our career opportunities accessible to all applicants. If you have a disability and need assistance completing the application, please refer to www.csileasing.com/about-us/careers/ for more information.