In just over 15 years, Adatis has grown to over 100 people, with offices in UK, Bulgaria and India. We have become a Microsoft Gold Partner, as well as holding Microsoft Analytics Advanced Specialisation. Adatis is now part of Telefonica Tech as of March 2022, powering the next phase of our growth.
We’re a Data Analytics Consultancy that works with our clients to deliver information solutions, to help make better informed business decisions. Our integral approach within our team and our clients has led us to be most admired for our people, culture and innovation. We’re busier than ever and are growing - it’s an exciting time to join us.
But more than anything else, we are a people-first business with a close-knit team and a culture that people really love; and, importantly, a career model that lets you take control of your development and progression. So if you want to do some great things in data analytics (and have some fun at the same time), welcome to Adatis.
To be the data analytics company most admired for its people, culture and innovation.
The primary aim of this role is to provide commercial governance and support to the Sales, Marketing and Alliances functions at Adatis. In addition to working with our Head of Strategic Development to develop new propositions into saleable solutions. Also working with Head of Delivery for improvement of processes from Sales into Delivery and aiding with Cross-Sell strategy and process between the different group businesses. This is a very varied role interacting with clients as well as all functions within Adatis – no week will be the same!
What you’ll be responsible for
- Process improvement across the division to improve and streamline processes and revenue generation
- Building out a Sales Operations team to support growing Sales function.
- Help to develop and maintain the sales processes
- Liaising with Resourcing, Project Management Office and Product Development
- Support with process of bid management
- Working closely with the sales and pre-sales to prioritise bid responses
- Help to implement structured proposal process and proposal reviews
- Sales RAG reporting
- Track and forecast the overall and individual sales number - working alongside both Sales and Finance
- Preparing packs for sales and Board meetings – Assist the sales director with the sales board presentation updates
- Contractual documentation review and completion working with Sales and Legal.
- Working with Sales team to structure contracts, proposals and store sales collateral
- Liaising with the marketing team to prepare sales materials
- Document management, administrating Teams sites
- Maintenance and communication of the weekly sales plan and forecast
- Attending weekly sales team meetings
- Maintaining CRM and keeping up to date
- Managing the Sales DevOps backlog
How you’ll know that you’re doing well
- Regular reviews with your mentor
- You’ll get constant feedback
- You’ll receive recognition from everyone here
What we’re looking for
- Experience of sales operations and support in similar organisation – Proven work experience as a Sales Support or Sales Administrator
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel - Hands of experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
What we generally look for in people:
- Keen to learn and share new skills
- Compassionate with others
- Pragmatic and resilient
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Pride in work
There’s a long list of reasons, from the profit-share bonus to the company away days. Don’t underestimate the career opportunity – above all else, this is the chance to join an exciting and successful business that isn’t bogged down with big-company process and formality. We take your career development very seriously, and we have a clear career model, a mentor programme that works and a culture where sharing information and insight is part of the everyday.
- Attractive salary and Profit Share Bonus
- Great holiday allowance plus your birthday and volunteering days off
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Packages
- Company team days (3 times a year!!)
- Unlimited budget for books for your learning
- Trips to technical conferences (e.g. SQLBits)
- Cycle To Work scheme
- All the usual perks (pension, healthcare blah blah) plus a few other cool ones
- A company that values its team above all else
- Freedom to grow your career path
- A flat hierarchy and no-door policy
- A relaxed approach to where you work (office, home, client)
We are keen to talk to people who want to work in a people-first business; and, like all of us, be keen to support, mentor and innovate together. This is a business small enough to know everyone; but big enough to provide great career opportunities. And we’re not precious about the way we do things; if there are better ways to do something, we want you to tell us and then make it happen.
We don't believe hiring is a tick boxing exercise, so if you feel you don't match the job description 100%, but would still be a great fit for the role, please get in touch!
At Adatis, we believe, inclusion is the bridge for everyone to be their authentic self. We respect and celebrate our differences as diversity is what makes us unique and sparks our innovation. Be you with us and feel you belong.
Job Type: Full-time