We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – B2B supply chains.
TradeLink is our answer to our initial question of what the most exciting company in the world would look like. We are building the collaboration layer for one of the largest, most fragmented, and physically complex industries in the world and we are reinventing what B2B software looks like along the way together with people who simply love what they do. In the past 6 months, we ignited the network and grew x-fold on all exciting metrics (people, usage, partners) and recently closed our €12mn Series A led by Insight Partners and our existing investors Point Nine and Fly Ventures. Join our crazy ambitious team to tackle the core problems of a trillion-dollar industry and work alongside the most humble, talented, and passionate.
As the Revenue Operations & Strategy Manager, you are the architect of our go-to-market motion – continuously improving the funnel and unit economics across our functions. This role spans strategy, operations, and analytics. You and your team will own the entire tool stack & monitor the GTM motion and ensure all teams operate in close alignment. In short, what should be the most appealing about this role is the proactivity in tweaking the customer journey in alignment unit economics and conversion stages.
- Strategy: Oversees strategy and planning, as well as day-to-day processes and activities. The operations management team works on managing resources to ensure every outcome aligns with the business’s needs.
- Proactively identify the biggest improvement opportunities and deliver improvements with a hands-on approach in “sales” enablement
- Facilitate steering of GTM outreach across Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience
- Advance the unit economic model TradeLink via advancements in segmentation, pricing, and the designing of services.
- Business process innovation, Cross-functional collaboration, Project and change management & Sales planning, and compensation
- Develop a strong team around you which includes professional development & continuous training
- Operations: Ownership over tool stack and automation across marketing, sales, account management, and Customer Success (i.e. HubSpot, Demodesk, SalesLoft, Sales Navigator, Leapsome Learn)
- Lead Enrichment & coordination of GTM campaigns
- Data management
- Insights: Provide transparency and measurability on the entire GTM funnel
- Enabling and steering top-of-funnel decisions via later-stage insights and efficiencies
- Enablement: Provide all functions with the required materials and training to be effective and efficient
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You bring a strong understanding and interest in business models. Typically gained from years of experience in a GTM-related function of a SaaS company and/or experience in PE/VC or consulting-related fields.
- You have an entrepreneurial side & love to identify and lift the biggest performance levers proactively
- You have very strong analytical foundations and love to crunch data (you love spreadsheets)
- You have very good stakeholder management skills that allow you to foster collaboration & joint motion
- You know how to structure business processes and can clearly identify and remove blockers that may stop our team from achieving 100% success
- You are a humble self-starter and don’t mind starting out hands-on & doing what needs to be done
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend just taking the chance and applying anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit, and a growth mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly believes in the power of diversity and is highly committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.