Traba is scaling at an unprecedented rate. We are a marketplace that connects hourly workers with flexible shifts at warehouses, distribution centers, and event venues. We empower workers to find well-paying shifts—work that is flexible, transparent, meaningful, and available just a few taps away. We provide businesses with a business portal that helps them find the most reliable workers on-demand. By connecting both, we unlock new levels of productivity, earning potential, and avenues for growth.
You will be a founding team member of our Sales Operations team and work cross-functionally with sales, operations, growth marketing, the CEO and other leaders to drive growth and Sales efficiency by building the foundations of our lead generation, sales forecasting, pipeline management and CRM data analysis processes.
As a Sales Operations Manager your role will live at the intersection of Sales, marketing and operations, and will be focused on supporting and enabling frontline sales teams to sell more efficiently and effectively by providing strategic direction and reducing friction in the sales process.
- Drive the research and development of new sales and marketing tools to improve our go-to-market execution
- Provide strategic support to initiatives such as developing territories, forecasting performance, setting quotas and capacity planning
- Work with sales and marketing leadership to design & implement workflows and processes for territory teams including proper lead management, metrics, and policies
- Lead the identification and analysis of challenges and inefficiencies in the customer journey, presenting your findings with supporting data and analysis
- Maintain data integrity within customer records in Salesforce and other systems
- Own reporting, analytics, and performance of sales infrastructure across the revenue tech stack including Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo, Sales Navigator, Chorus AI and more
- 2+ years of revenue or sales operations experience at a tech company
- Strong SQL and Excel skills (required), and introductory knowledge of other programming languages is a plus
- Excellent data visualization skills and some experience with dashboarding tools (Tableau, Data Studio)
- Exceptional written communication skills with an emphasis on being clear, concise, and informative
- You are a self-starter and have a track record of navigating ambiguity and producing concrete results
- You embrace solving problems and always seek improvement
Traba's mission is to empower hourly workers and local businesses to unlock their full productivity and earning potential.
Dream BIG - We are on a path to change the world for the better. We create and communicate a bold direction that inspires a life-changing vision. We don’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results.
Olympian’s Work Ethic - Changing the world never comes easy. We work harder, longer, and smarter, not just two out of three. We put everything we have on the field.
Growth Mindset - We confront the toughest challenges head-on and persevere. Sometimes we fail, but we brush ourselves off, adapt, learn, and push forward with resilience.
Customer Obsession - We go the extra mile for our workers and businesses. We remain focused on delivering high quality products and services that solve these often overlooked communities’ problems.
What is light industrial labor?
Light industrial flexible staffing is a $40B labor market that encompasses entry-level jobs in warehouses & distribution centers. These workers pack boxes, load trucks, and manage warehouse operations to keep supply chains running at peak efficiency. Our workers also help event companies setup and take down equipment (such as chairs, tables, or a concert stage).