Shockwave Medical, Inc. is a pioneer in the development and commercialization of Intravascular Lithotripsy (IVL) to treat complex calcified cardiovascular disease. Shockwave Medical aims to establish a new standard of care for medical device treatment of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease through its differentiated and proprietary local delivery of sonic pressure waves for the treatment of calcified plaque.Description
As a Sales Operations Manager on the International Commercial Operations team, you need to be highly analytical, pro-active, have a drive for excellence and proven experience to develop and maintain our Power Bi report infrastructure.
The role comes with two major responsibilities- 1. You need to take on all Power Bi related responsibilities for the international sales organization outside the US and 2. you need to support our direct sales team in the D-A-CH region within all sales operations related tasks. Additional you need to enjoy making sense of complex and disparate data, be operationally savvy and have a passion for finding elegant and efficient solutions to manual workflows and problems. You must be able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced growing organization and work with the international leadership and sales team to identify reporting that aids successful operational execution of Sales & Commercial Operations priorities. Power Bi
Coordinate with Commercial Operations all aspects of the ongoing administration & development of our Power Bi deployment for the international sales organization.
Create, monitor, support and manage commercial and sales operations reports in Power BI.
Support our direct sales team in D-A-CH
- Create and maintain Power Bi reports
- Maintain Power Bi data model and Power Bi Online infrastructure
- Coordinate with corporate IT and Commercial Operations on changes of our BI infrastructure
- Ensure data integrity of the source data
- Train users on Power Bi reports usage and facilitate user adoption across the international organization
- Design and implement new processes aimed at improving operational efficiency
- Handle all basic administrative functions including, reports and dashboards, and other routine tasks
- Self-direct and prioritize incoming requests for analysis projects. Conduct analyses and provide reports as required from our Sales and Marketing teams
- Provide sales insights to the sales management and their teams enabling to make data driven decisions
- Partner with different department stakeholders to build and streamline sales operations processes
- Engage in frequent interaction with sales, customer service, finance, and commercial operations teams to assist with questions, process improvements, and complex sales flows
- Support consignment / trunk stock inventory management, including reconciliation audits and reporting
- Contribute to various day-to-day activities and manage projects within the commercial operations and other departments as needed.
- Support execution of quarterly business review and forecast process
- Self-motivated, Self-learning, pro-active and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong background in a multi-discipline environment with the need for high flexibility
- You have experience in the MedTech industry, a plus
- Proven experience working with and driving development of Power Bi (minimum 3 years)
- Very good knowledge of MS Power Bi with minimum three years' experience
- You speak fluent English and German
- You speak another or several other European languages, a plus
- Experience in sales operations or marketing operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in business / technical field, or relevant work experience
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to partner with key stakeholders in driving goals
- Ability to handle efficiently and effectively multiple and shifting priorities
- Ability to demonstrate superior interpersonal skills and to communicate with people from different backgrounds and cultures in written or verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment with shifting and often conflicting priorities and demands
Shockwave Medical offers competitive total compensation packages in line with market requirements.