We are looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator for a top retail company in Smithfield, RI. This position operates onsite.
- Partner with the Field Service and Retail Operations Teams to effectively plan and track compliance on customer projects as it relates to new product rollouts, product resets, and markdowns for key customers
- Collaborate with the Company’s Retail Service team on project execution and the resolution of any product and/or fixture requests
- Utilize customer service skills in order to respond to account inquires and the resolution of operational problems
- Coordinator shipments for components based on retailer and field requests
- Submit and track completion for customer events which consist of new, renovation, relocation, and store closings
- Submit and track completion for customer incremental visits
- Conduct 3rd Party Merchandising organizations photo audits
- Research common issues and strategizing on corrective action plans
- Participate in time studies prior to projects being executed in the field
- The roles and responsibilities may evolve as business needs arise
- Associate's Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1 - 3 years of administrative experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced corporate environment with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers
If you meet the required qualifications and are interested in this role, please apply today.
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.