This role is eligible for our five-day flex office work modelData Analyst, Hotel Revenue Operations
We’re a data-driven organization, which makes our Analytics and Data Science teams the brains of our operation. On the cutting edge of customer and business analytics, they make sure all our decisions and innovations are based on the latest insights.Why This Job’s a Big Deal
As an Analyst at Priceline, you will closely examine supply accuracy and booking performance. Through insightful data analysis you will uncover opportunities that drive performance improvements. You will partner with stakeholders to measure performance and work in close collaboration with product and engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions. The ideal candidate for this role has prior experience in an e-commerce or marketplace environment, strong analytical skills with an excellent track record of execution.In This Role You Will Get To
Who You Are
- Examine closely and report out on the accuracy of data impacting booking success across all supply platforms and partners
- Be at the forefront of action identifying and solving booking issues
- Coordinate and connect with internal and external teams to alert and resolve issues
- Maintain and operate SPLUNK dashboards and reporting
- Work with data in SQL and Excel, including sophisticated formula and pivot table projects
- Become a subject matter expert on rate verification and booking flow process
- Detail key processes and workflows around accuracy
Who We Are
- 2+ years of experience
- Hands on SQL experience, preferably with BigQuery
- Demonstrate experience solving problems with data querying using SQL & Splunk, statistics and modelling in classes, projects, or prior work experience
- Able to interpret data and trends and to translate analysis in a compelling way to improve performance
- A clear communicator, with the ability to influence internally and externally to both business and technical personnel
- Confidence in challenging the ‘norm’ as well as other partners
- A self-starter who is inquisitive and able to dissect data to uncover the root cause of an issue
- Exhibit the highest level of professionalism, integrity, and ethical values
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Management, Analytics, or Computer Science
- Proven history of living the values important to Priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethics
WE ARE PRICELINE.
Our success as one of the biggest players in online travel is all thanks to our incredible, dedicated team of talented employees. Priceliners are focused on being the best travel deal makers in the world, motivated by our passion to help everyone experience the moments that matter most in their lives. Whether it’s a dream vacation, your cousin’s graduation, or your best friend’s wedding - we make travel affordable and accessible to our customers.
Our culture is unique and inspiring (that’s what our employees tell us). We’re a grown-up, startup. We deliver the excitement of a new venture, without the struggles and chaos that can come with a business that hasn’t stabilized.
We’re on the cutting edge of innovative technologies. We keep the customer at the center of all that we do. Our ability to meet their needs relies on the strength of a workforce as diverse as the customers we serve. We bring together employees from all walks of life and we are proud to provide the kind of inclusive environment that stimulates innovation, creativity and collaboration.
Priceline is part of the Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BKNG) family of companies, a highly profitable global online travel company with a market capitalization of over $80 billion. Our sister companies include Booking.com, BookingGo, Agoda, Kayak and OpenTable.
If you want to be part of something truly special, check us out!Flexible work at Priceline
When we return to the office we will be in a fully flex mode, meaning you decide when to come to the office when it makes sense for you to do so - no minimum number of days in the office. Until then we are all working from home and will return to our flex mode when it is safe to do so.
Diversity and Inclusion are a Big Deal!
To be the best travel dealmakers in the world, it’s important we have a workforce that reflects the diverse customers and communities we serve. We are committed to cultivating a culture where all employees have the freedom to bring their individual perspectives, life experiences, and passion to work.
Priceline is a proud equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate the unique lenses through which our employees see the world. We’d love you to join us and add to our rich mix!Applying for this position
We're excited that you are interested in a career with us. For all current employees
, please use the internal portal to find jobs and apply.
External candidates are required to have an account before applying. When you click Apply, returning candidates can log in, or new candidates can quickly create an account to save/view applications.