One of our clients are looking for a Sales & Operations Co-ordinator to join their team asap on a temp-perm basis. There is a hybrid working model where you're expected in the office on a Wednesday and Thursday.
The Sales-Operations co-ordinator role will be responsible for supporting the sales and operations department with order management, administration and supplier management duties. To be successful in the role you must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities, great customer service skills, thrive in a highly driven environment, enjoy learning new skills, procedures, and systems, and have an overall desire to contribute to company growth.
- Providing administrative support to corporate sales team/client relationship managers across the business processing orders
- Liaising with the Operations team regularly to ensure orders and shipments are planned efficiently to meet specific order requirements
- Inputting order information into CRM to ensure order is processed.
- Updating CRM and internal reporting trackers
- Same day order processing and co-ordinating logistics.
- Order management, keeping customers informed of the progress of the order.
- Proactively follow-up with Sales on any open issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborating with Finance, Sales, & Operations to resolve order questions
- Working closely with the Projects team, supporting with action logs, meeting notes and other ad hoc tasks contributing to project completion
- Strong spoken and written language skills for working with customers
- Complete special projects as needed
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience within Customer service and admin role
- Professional telephone manner
- Resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Microsoft Office (all) - intermediate level
- Educated to A’ Level standard or equivalent
- Innovativeness Communication and Interpersonal Understanding
- Striving for Achievement Organizational Awareness
- Work Management Teamworking