Are you an independent, metrics-oriented, organised individual that is eager to build on your sales career?
Do you want to work for an exciting and innovative company that is just as invested in your progress? Then we want you! Having just received Series B funding we are seeking game changing sales talent to compliment our fantastic team!About the role:
Our diverse and AMAZING SDR team play a pivotal role in supporting the growth ambitions of Wazoku. Your focus will be on “opening doors” to new customers through creating qualified outbound opportunities and working closely with your Sales Manager.
This is a critically important role within our company as SDRs like you, are the “first” contact with prospective customers. You will have an energetic, can-do attitude and are comfortable working in a metrics-driven role.
You will bring in sales leads by identifying and contacting prospective clients through a range of communication tools: phone calls, LinkedIn, and emails.Perks about the SDR Team:
We invest in YOU: Weekly training, complimentary LinkedIn Learning profile, Career progression plan (SDRs at Wazoku have progressed into Customer Success, Account Management and or Management roles).
This is a great chance to develop your career in a company that incentivises you to succeed and puts emphasis on retaining the best colleagues.About Wazoku
Will you help to provide clean water to schools in Mexico? To find a better solution to protect astronauts? To invent the next multi-billion market breakthrough? At Wazoku, that’s exactly what we achieve as we; change the world, one idea at a time.
We do this through our enterprise innovation platform that help organisations to find that one person who has that one idea wherever they are to solve their smallest to biggest problems to generate solutions that truly change the world. We work with Global 2000 organisations from the likes of NASA to Nissan and GSK, helping them discover new products and services, continuous improvements, but also ways to sustain our planet.
Wouldn’t you want to be part of this? To be involved in a new breakthrough idea that helped change the world into a better place? If so – we would love to hear from you.Requirements
- Right to work in the UK
- Based in or close to London (This is a hybrid role and you will be required to work from our London office a few days per week)
- Previous experience in Sales, SDR or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree or previous sales experience in a complex environment
- Speak another language (e.g. Spanish, French etc.)
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
Although we work hard, we also recognise the importance of maintaining a proper integration of work/life priorities and providing a culture that encourages creativity and productivity. Our benefits include:
- Flexible holiday policy that recognises employees are best able to determine when and how often they need to take time off to recharge their batteries, while still meeting their performance objectives
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Excellent Parental leave policies to support our working parents through all stages of their life and careers, including 26 weeks maternity and adoption leave, and 8 weeks paternity leave.
- Flexible working including hybrid working and flexible hours (to be agree with management)
- December one week shut down over the holiday period
- Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme we match up to 5%
- Complimentary Mental health service – We are partnered with InsideOut, an on-demand mental health platform, dedicated to breaking down social stigma and opening up the mental health conversation. Everyone has mental health and we couldn't support their mission more. Employees can join at any time
- Social Events – Including company offsites, summer & Christmas parties, charity engagement and more
- Great vouchers and offers through our Thanks Ben platform
- £30 per month to spend on your own personal Health and Wellbeing
- Birthday Day Off
- 10 days paid sick leave per year
*Starting salary £30,000 - £35,000 basic depending on experience + OTE*