Careers that Change Lives
Join a diverse team of innovators who bring their worldview, unique backgrounds, and individual life experiences to work every day. It’s no accident — we work hard to cultivate a workforce that reflects our patients and partners. We believe it’s the only way to drive healthcare forward, remaining a global leader in medical technology and solutions.
Hybrid working model.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Support with the backorder Management (OOB). Work with Customer Services and Supply Chain to facilitate stock allocation. Resolve long standing backorders and field general queries from the field relating to stock on backorder.
- Be a point of contact for the field to investigate order issues/progress.
- Support the Disputes team by managing a portfolio of customers and their incoming queries and deductions.
- Investigate customers discrepancies and follow through to resolution.
- Issue credits and debits based on investigation.
- Liaise with internal business partners (Credit, Sales, Customer Service) in order to resolve customer issues.
- Proactively investigate and release credit requests to reduce overdue debt.
- Act as the single point of contact for both internal and external customers.
- Assist to facilitate continuous process improvement, support lean activities and maintaining integrity of the systems.
- Manage shared mailboxes and distribute incoming emails.
- Maintain internal controls in accordance with Controllership Guide and Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Back up other team members and ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Ability to work at all levels and across departments within the organization
- Adaptable with an ability to change direction and priorities if required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and organization skills
- Driven by goals and deadlines
- MS Office skills
- SAP knowledge
- Educated to degree level in Business or related field
- Post School accounting Qualification or accounting experience within a commercial organization is desirable
- Team player
- Enthusiastic, persistent, and persuasive
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
- Flexible working environment
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company result
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day.
When joining Medtronic, you’ll become part of a company that is recognised as a Top Employer for 2022 in multiple countries throughout Europe. Every day we strive to engineer the extraordinary all the while delivering excellent employee experiences and practices benefitting you and your career. Read more about Top Employers.
Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!