We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Director of Revenue Operations to join our leadership team. In this role, you will be responsible for optimizing all revenue-generating elements within the organization. You will have ultimate accountability in aligning and building strategic partnerships with your cross-functional expertise. In addition, the Director of RevOps ensures that communication and information sharing runs smoothly cross-departmentally. Your responsibilities will include working with other executive team members to develop and execute strategic plans by expanding into new customer segments and partnerships. Ultimately, you will work closely with leaders, managers, and other executives to ensure the organization achieves its goals in revenue generation throughout the year.
- Identify and resolve issues across the marketing/sales and account management functions
- Own the architecture for the company's revenue engine via continuous stakeholder communication, analysis, and optimization.
- Ensure expressed needs are being incorporated into enhancement cycles
- Collaborate with finance, product management, service, and marketing to evaluate and implement pricing strategies and business models
- 4+ years of experience in Revenue Operations across both SMB and Enterprise organizations
- 2+ years experience leading teams, managing high-performance Revenue or Sales Operations, preferably in a startup environment
- Proven experience developing and executing business strategy
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field
- Remote work with flexible hours
- Premium medical, dental, and vision plans
- Performance-based incentive plans
- Unlimited vacation
- Base range for this role is expected to be $175,000 to $185,000 USD per year and will include a bonus plan
Delegate is the first revenue operations subscription service that modern businesses use to achieve efficiency at scale. Whether it's scaling sales teams, introducing new go-to-market strategies, or improving revenue analytics, we help companies navigate through their complex technology stack by providing our institutional knowledge and prescriptive best-practices based on individual business needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal past and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.