Efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customisable and scalable software to enable their growth. Efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 60 countries use Efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, Efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
To further strengthen our rapid expansion, Efficy is looking for a Sales Ops Analyst. As a member of our growing Sales support team, you will work closely with our Head of Sales Support as well as VPs of Sales to measure, analyze & drive various improvement programs on our all sales teams across Europe.
- Review and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and productivity, across all sales teams
- Maintain and improve routines of sales-related data management across our internal tools (Efficy CRM, Qlik Sense, etc...)
- Identify and remove obstacles that impacts sales teams’ performance and output
- Ensure high compliance with established routines & processes
- Improve routines for securing accurate pricing to customers
Insight and Analytics
- Maintain & improve reporting routines & KPIs to drive awareness and proactivity towards goal achievement in sales teams
- Improve visibility of sales team effectiveness by supporting forecasting and producing clear dashboards drawn from a wide range of data sources
- Collaborate with product & professional services departments to analyze and tailor commercially attractive & profitable pricing of our offers
- Contribute to the vision, strategy and ongoing enhancements to the overall data analytics and reporting frameworks
The Sales Ops Analyst will play a key role to accommodate for our future growth as well as achieving our mission of becoming the Future European CRM Champions. Therefore, we expect you to be a methodical self-starter open to undertake a big challenge. You are energetic, determined, and have a laser-focus on execution, capable of prioritizing your tasks & manage your time efficiently. Naturally you excel at problem solving and are not afraid of challenging status quo.
Your Qualifications & characteristics
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business or Finance
- Either of the following:
- Proven strong experience in similar sales ops function
- Proven strong experience as Sales Leader, preferably in SAAS industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent presentation skills with proven track record of reporting to C-level
- Excellent analytical skills, proven experience of compiling large amounts of data and generate conclusive insights
- Strong people skills, capable of motivating, coordinating, and collaborating with colleagues across departments and levels of seniority
- Willingness to travel and visit our local offices when needed
For the right candidate, there will be big opportunities for career advancements as we are expecting to scale this function further. Does this sound like an exciting opportunity to you? Then file your application now and join our journey!
Join our Submarine!
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing.
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us. From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary package with a bonus system and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where team work is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, afterworks, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product
Are you interested? Or Do you have any questions?
Please reach out your recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.