SoftwareOne is a leading global software and cloud solutions provider that is redefining how companies build, buy and manage everything in the cloud. By helping clients to migrate and modernize their workloads and applications – and in parallel, to navigate and optimize the resulting software and cloud changes – SoftwareOne unlocks the value of technology. The company’s 8,900 employees are driven to deliver a portfolio of 7,500 software brands with sales and delivery capabilities in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, SoftwareOne is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange under the ticker symbol SWON. Visit us at https://www.softwareone.com/enThe role
What We Need To See From You
- Contact with current customers on a daily basis.
- Establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each customer and territory.
- Develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with existing customers.
- Work collaboratively with assigned Business Development Managers to develop an overall territory account plan which will maximize opportunities and generate sales activity with customers and partners.
- Grow and maintain existing customer and partner relationships through proactive telesales activity.
- Manage quote creation, order processing, and day-to-day customer and partner requests.
- Develop strong knowledge of leading industry trends through ongoing training with software publishers.
- Act as key resource for leading industry volume license offerings.
- Knowledge of: operational policies and procedures; customer service and developing and maintaining long-term business relationships.
- Ability to: analyze data, identify trends and develop recommendations for improvement; work independently and show initiative; maintain a positive attitude; handle large volumes of work and meet tight deadlines; adapt to and embrace change in a rapidly changing environment; maintain and promote good client relations, maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Skilled in: relationship building; verbal and written communication; problem solving; researching customer and product information; planning, scheduling, and organizing work; multitasking; and time management.
- 1-3 years professional sales experience preferred but not required.
- Proficient in English language skills.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Highly motivated and results oriented; entrepreneurial spirit.
- Detail oriented with ability to break down projects into smaller tasks.
- General understanding of technology solutions.